3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Day One Camo Delivery  (Read 300 times)

Offline Keuka

• Trad Bowhunter
Day One Camo Delivery
« on: August 30, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »
Anyone ordered anything from here lately. I just placed an order and was wondering about a realistic delivery date?
I've read some post that said the quality was excellent but delivery use to take alot longer than was originally stated.

Offline San Juan Slim

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Day One Camo Delivery
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »
Maybe Gary will have what you need in stock.  Otherwise I've had a slow delivery and a quick delivery.  I have also stopped by his shop when I was in Denver and picked things out he had in stock.  My latest Day One piece was a Scent-Loc pullover he donated at the Colorado Traditional Archers shoot in June.  A couple of years ago when I had an order that was taking a while, I found that he would answer his regular long distance number but the 800 number always went to voicemail and I don't think he checked his messages too often.  Day One is good stuff and Gary is a great guy.  But, sometimes he does get backed up.

Mike

Offline BD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »
Gary is all over the place. Makes a great product and you will be satisfied in the end, but not the best in terms of customer service. Keep bugging him-seriously.
BD

Offline Bill Carlsen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »
If he has what you want in stock you will get it pretty quickly. If he has to make it up for you it can be quite a while.I have found it best to talk to him before ordering and see what he has that you would be happy with. As previously stated his garments are extremely well made and worth the wait if need be.
The best things in life....aren't things!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©