3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Another KME testemonial  (Read 427 times)

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
Another KME testemonial
« on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:00 PM »
I've always sharpend my heads with a file but was wanting something to put a more even, longer lasting edge on.  I've heard so many good things about the KME system I ordered a broadhead sharpener.  After messing with it for two or three days and no luck I figured I had to be doing something wrong so I ordered a stone from Ron.  He calls me at home and tells me he didn't think I needed a new stone and thought I could use what I had.  So I grab my stones and the jig from the shop and in 15 minutes of Ron walking me through the process my Zwickey Deltas were shaving.  I told Ron that even though I didn't need the new stone to send it anyways for all his help.  
Ron is a top notch guy and I'm blown away by his customer service.  Anybody thinking you might want to try the KME, think no more.  You can't go wrong!

Ethan

Offline todd smith

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Another KME testemonial
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »
I second that!  I really like the KME knife sharpener for my knives.  I've always been able to get razor sharp knives, but with the KME it's MUCH faster and my angles are more precise.

Well worth the investment!  todd
todd smith

Live wild live free

www.ToddSmithCo.com

Offline Don Batten

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »
Me too. I got the knife sharpener and the broadhead sharpener. I emailed him last thurday night with a question about singlebevel heads. he called me the next morning and set up a conferance sharpening that night. When I got home, I got my stuff ready and gave him a call. His wife said she sent him to the store for bread. Normal guy just like us. He called me back 10 min later and we went on these Abowyer left bevels. Just a couple things I had never thought of and , I think I might have been on the phone 15 min and my head was sharper than I'm use to. I did 4 more yesterday and each one got sharper , quicker and easier. I think I got it now. I think I'll get the other two stones, but then I may have to keep the broadheads in my gun safe to , as Terry said, keep them from killing me in the middle of the night. Don
"The older I get, the better I was" Byron Fergenson.

Offline Kingwouldbe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »
It's true, Ron backs his products 100% with the best customer service you could ask for.

He's a credit to the Trad-community.     :clapper:

Offline razorsharptokill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »
The KME gets my vote for gadget of the year! The service is second to none also.
Jim Richards
Veteran

USMC 84-88
Oklahoma Army National Guard 88-89
USMCR 89-96 Desert Storm
Oklahoma Air National Guard 2002- present. Operation Iraqi Freedom 2005(Qatar) and 2007(Iraq),
Operation New Dawn Iraq 2011,
Operation Enduring Freedom 2018 Afghanistan.
NRA Life Member.

Online swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
Ditto!
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline Kingwouldbe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »
I heard Ron is trying to get a job shaving the collage swim team, for free with his broadheads,lol

I'm not saying it's true, that's just what I heard
   :saywhat:

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 08:17:00 PM »
Since I've been taking my new broadheads out of the box and running them through my KME my blood trails have been much easier to follow.
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline dbldroptyne

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »
Hey fellow tradgangers, I met up with Ron and his brother MIke last weekend.  Great guys! They gave me a personal knife sharpening course on my own knife.  Also showed me how to sharpen broadheads.  I would recommend these guys and their products over any on the market!

Offline R H Clark

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
Do all you guys use the broadhead sharpener on your broadheads? I would like to get the knife sharpener and use it on my broadheads.Would this work well?

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »
I got the broadhead sharpener, but the knife sharpener will do both b-heads and knives.

Offline Gerardo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 10:06:00 PM »
can the KME be used on 3 blades like the snuffer?

thanks
Gerardo Rodriguez

Offline JimB

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »
The knife sharpener works well on 2 blade broadheads.It will not work for 3 blade heads.

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 04:29:00 AM »
I believe they are still working on a system for 3 blade heads. I'm gonna stop in and visit Ron next week or the week after when I'm done hunting. I know he has been real busy shipping out his product but you can call anytime and he will take the time to walk you through the process or answer any questions.   :thumbsup:
"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 07:37:00 AM »
They also work on any four blade head with removable blades like the Magnus Stingers or Muzzy Phantoms.
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 10:01:00 AM »
Wow! Thank you all very much guys! (again, I might add).

Just a hint about something new in the works- alot of guys prefer 3 blade heads don't they...? hehehehe....  :readit:  

Well, gotta run out and pick up some Rogaine for my arms now, talk to y'all soon. Thanks very much again,

Ron
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline dragon rider

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
I realize it may amount to piling on at this point, but I've never used a better sharpener and for customer service, Ron is unbeatable.
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons; people are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©