3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Never thought I'd want a bow sling for my 'curve  (Read 423 times)

Offline GMMAT

• Trad Bowhunter
Never thought I'd want a bow sling for my 'curve
« on: September 24, 2009, 10:20:00 AM »
Never thought I'd want a bow sling for my 'tip....but I got pinned down by some does the other day...and was holding my bow.  Man has time to think a lot, while he's in this position....bow in hand....lol.

So I'm standing there for a while (1 shoulder surgery in) and the thought crosses my mind.  I SURE wish I had a sling on this bow!

My buddy John Dill is who I thought of....and I called him last week to order one.  John's company is Annawakee Archery (board sponsor) and his products can be found, here...

http://www.kanatiquiver.com/  

This thing is awesome....and I don't know why I didn't think of this, earlier.  I was worried mostly about aesthetics.  But the osage model he recommended and sent looks GREAT on my bow.

No drilling required.  Looks great.  Functional.  Affordable.  Win-win-win-win.

Offline highPlains

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Never thought I'd want a bow sling for my 'curve
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »
I have not put much thought in to the slings, but I will say that I've been pretty impressed with his quivers. I don't have one (yet) but probably will in the very near future.
>>---> TC
Rocky Mountain Specialt

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©