3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Father Son Hunt Needed  (Read 220 times)

Offline ThomastaylorIII

• Trad Bowhunter
Father Son Hunt Needed
« on: September 28, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
Howdy guys, Im looking for something Dec 13-17 For me and my father. We dont get to spend alot of time together and I had planned a black bear hunt in North Carolina, but due to injury, my north carolina buddy isnt going to be able to bear hunt this year. He (My Father)was really looking foward to getting to spend some time together so im trying to find a replacement trip. Money is a slight issue as far as a real guided hunt and id like to keep it in the southeast if possible. Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks guys
Thomas
Only forgiveness will finally end this,
There won't be a witness if we both fall, Theres never a hero in a battle of evil, there's never a winner of the quick draw.

Online Bob Walker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Father Son Hunt Needed
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 08:35:00 PM »
Thomas, Contact Ray Hammond, a sponsor here. He has some fantastic hog hunting in South Carolina. He may or may not have openings on the dates you are looking for. Also, Curtis Kellar, also a sponsor here (7th Age Bowhunting) has some great hunting in Texas if that's not too far for ya'll to travel.
Philippians 4:13

TGMM - Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline ThomastaylorIII

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Father Son Hunt Needed
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 01:30:00 PM »
ttt thanks
Only forgiveness will finally end this,
There won't be a witness if we both fall, Theres never a hero in a battle of evil, there's never a winner of the quick draw.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©