3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Rose City Archery  (Read 175 times)

Offline SteveMcD

• Trad Bowhunter
Rose City Archery
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:10:00 AM »
I just wanted to put in a plug for Gerald & Kate Dishion of Rose City Archery. I ordered some supplies this week from them to make up some children's arrows for my granddaughter for Christmas. Only thing was... I got the shafts right, but botched up the size on the nocks and points. They could have let the order process, but instead they contacted me and asked, are you sure this is what you want? It doesn't match up! I tip my hat to them for such caring customer service! Thank you, Rose City Archery!    :clapper:
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
Re: Rose City Archery
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:49:00 AM »
Absolutely agree with you! I have had nothing but great service from these folks and they do care about the customer! I did these arrows with all RCA components.

Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline SteveMcD

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rose City Archery
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
Nice looking arrows!
Someday you and I will take the Great Hart by our own skill alone, and with an arrow. And then the Little Gods of the Woods will chuckle and rub their hands and say, "Look, Brothers. An Archer! The Old Times are not altogether gone!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©