3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: News From Black Mountain/Dryad Bows  (Read 215 times)

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
News From Black Mountain/Dryad Bows
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
Were you wondering what this merger would come up with? I am proud to announce here on Tradgang Black Mountain Bow's newest offering.

The Sheepeater Spirit has a new big brother. I have named the new 3 piece T/D recurve the "Shaman". The test bow is showing some very impressive and promising numbers. Jason has done a great job of transitioning the bow into a convenient take down model while maintaining the limb profile. The riser is a completely reengineered handle. We have worked at providing you a distinctive bow with it's own personality. There is no mistaking it. This is as a Black Mountain bow.  

In keeping with Black Mountain Bows' philosophy and in keeping with the lifestyle of the Sheepeater band of Shashonian Indians, we have put together a riser with simple, clean lines. Graced with structural and cosmetically styled laminates that make this bow as beautiful as it is rugged. Simple to own, the base model bow will start at $550.00.

Keep your eyes opened here at Tradgang and visit my website to see upcoming pictures.

Good Shooting,

Brent
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline wingnut

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: News From Black Mountain/Dryad Bows
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »
Yep the little fella is quite a bow.  We've been running a set of 56" limbs through the paces the last couple of days.  Going to build a set of 54" bamboo core limbs next week.

All I can say is "WOW"

It's a Black Mountain Bow but it is fast, quiet and smoothe like one of ours too.

Mike
Mike Westvang

Offline trashwood

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »
how far do you think ya could draw that little 35# Spirit with the tradtional handle?  do you think ya could draw it 32" with a thumbring (i know that is a long ways for a 50" trad bow)?  just thinking LOL

rusty

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »
I watched a guy draw and fire one 31.5" in Kansas a couple of years back rusty. It was 53#@28. I might say the arrow speed was insane.

Like  any bow, you can draw it until it breaks    ;)      :banghead:
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »
Interesting,
Lookin foreward to seeing and hearing more.Didnt think any improvement was needed for the sheepeater,but whada i know.LOL
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Offline Dave Bulla

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
Pictures??
Dave

I've come to believe that the keys to shooting well for me are good form, trusting the bow to do all the work, and having the confidence in the bow and myself to remain motionless and relaxed at release until the arrow hits the mark.

Offline Brent Rudolph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 07:34:00 PM »
Like I said earlier Dave, Pics are coming.

Traxx, good to hear from you, and thanks. Honestly, I am very excited about this takedown. It is shooting great.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline legends1

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »
Brent,
Sounds like a awesome bow.Cant wait to see some pic's.
Mike

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©