3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Good Friends and Selfbows  (Read 689 times)

Offline Congo Man

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Good Friends and Selfbows
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
And now the rest of the story.We arrive and get camp set up,then head out for an evening hunt. No deer were seen that evening. Back at camp and hungary everyone wants to eat. Broken Arrow 1 aka Jimmy had made a wonderful stew that was heating on the wood stove.Todd where are the plates? Todd? Todd? Oh golly Gee I forgot.Wonderful.Supper was consumed out of two coffee cups and the wash pot.Next morning ah breakfast, favorite meal, gets ya going ya know. Todd where are the eggs? Todd? Well golly sakes, I forget. Wonderful I really just wanted coffee anyway.That evening for supper I had seen some onions and bell peppers and thought I could dice those up with the potatoes. Todd did you get the potatoes? Todd? Wonderful By this time Im thinking about sending Todd into the lake with one of his arrows to dive for fresh water clams. Thinking he could use his arrow to pry them open and then we would have something to eat.It was a great time. Oh ya those arrows that were launched into the lake, we were really trying to hit a carp that was on the surface so we wouldnt starve.Todd redeemed himself by shooting that doe,then I knew that Jimmy and myself wouldnt perish for the lack of food. What great friends and what a great trip.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©