3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Columbia Wool  (Read 894 times)

Offline Jim Jackson

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Columbia Wool
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »
I have the pants and jacket in "snow" camo and love them.  Toasty warm, and a great camo pattern.  I wouldn't call it snow camo, since it is more grey and black then white.  I like it alot better than their woodland camo version.

Here is a pic:  The pants and jacket are their snow camo, the vest is their woodland camo.

There is something to be said for buying quality, and frankly after 7 years wearing this stuff I think it qualifies.
Blaze out your own trail.

Offline pebowbender

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »
I just bought the bibs and hooded parka from the classifieds here. The coat was hugh, even though the size was exactly what the Columbia web site said I needed. I took it to an alterations shop and they are "taylor" fitting the coat and hemming the bibs. They called last night to let me know there ready. Now all I have to do is wait for cold weather.

Offline JGoemaat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 09:08:00 AM »
I really liked the wool and the price, but the fit was terrible. I got a large for the purpose of layering and I had to take it in to a tailor lady because the size was actually closer to XXL. After she cut out half the fabric and sowed it together it seems to be a pretty good hunting garment.

Online DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »
I have had both the Hat, shirt, jacket, and pants. They do run big, I found they kept me warm even while wet......
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©