3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Trad gang sure put a smile on my face!  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Billy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trad gang sure put a smile on my face!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »
Mr Vic, I wish you the BEST! Good can come from bad, and Grace is truly amazing.
Be well, shoot much and visit when you can.
I know there's always a seat at our fire for you.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Taker of the Founders Red Pill

Offline dosbow56

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2007, 07:33:00 PM »
Vic,
God Speed and good luck sortin stuff out. Sounds like you're headin off to a great place to ponder....
Dave
"We watch our arrows fly. We watch our friends' arrows fly. We can't wait 'til the next one flies. It's as though we were watching through a child's eyes the same marvelous magic trick over and over."
Dean Torges "Hunting the Osage Bow"

Offline guzzi2000

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 07:46:00 PM »
Vic,

I have never talked with you, but I have enjoyed reading your posts. Hang in there. I know when I was first divorced, the first thing I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and disappear. Sounds like you have a better place to hide. I found that my friends became more important then ever. It sounds like you have many close friends on this site, that want to be there for you. For me talking about it really helped  put it all into perspective and to heal. That's what real friends do.
"Our arrows will blot out the sun." "Then we will fight in the shade."

Offline Jerry Jeffer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
Mr. Vic, What ever you choose to do brother, may you be blessed doing it. That simple life sounds mighty good to me. May you enjoy every living moment of your future.
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »
Bless you, Mr. Vic, and the path you walk. Heven forbid, but, if something should happen to my Rose, I think I would go to something like that. I would have to have my computer though to maintain contact whith "folks" - like I love to do. To each his own and may yours (whatever it turns out to be) be best for you.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »
Vic you know I need your new address. And also if ya need anything ya just ask Bigman. love ya Bro.<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline White Oak

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 08:27:00 PM »
Hey,good luck Brother. I've enjoyed your posts. You will be missed. Hope to see you back soon.

Ed             :wavey:

Offline KELLEY40

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 08:59:00 PM »
Mr.Vic
Been there.Good Luck and when you get an address let me know i would love to come visit!
Ron

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »
Misu,
     what could i possibly say to someone that has helped me so much and guided me with so many things without ever meeting in person. PILAMAYAYE MITAYA MISU!!!! you are a man of great vision and without your thoughts and wisdom on some of the lessons that were taught to me by the Creator i would not have been able to understand them, yet when you thought about them it became clear. you have taught me so much especially that i am not alone in thoughts and feelings about a better way of life, a simpler way of life that some many will never understand and over look on a daily basis. a great thrill in life to many is the all mighty dollor yet to you and i it is the sound of a babbling brooke, the feel of the wind in your face, the song of the cardnial, the howl of the coyote, i could go on and on but i don't need to as we both understand. i wish you well at the cabin and i hope you can find yourself and see yourself as i see you, a great friend, a strong man, one with a heart of a bear. we need not computer nor phone to stray in touch as  flight of feather and song of four legged will carry our messages as they have before. i despise the modern world for what it has become but yet without it i could not have meet you, or this i am gratefull. i look very foward to the fall when i can share my beloved Adiorondacks with you and share a pipe on the ridge. i will send smoke in your honor. take care Mato Cante, Mitawa Misu!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline ksbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »
Vic,May only the best happen with you.I know it's hard to believe now ,but everything happens for the best.As life goes on it will get better.Good luck always,Ben
I would've taken better care of myself,if I'd known I was gonna live this long!

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »
Vic,  

I am truly sorry to hear of what you are going through, like many here I think of you each time I walk by your gift, I feel fortunate to have met you though this site.

You say, "Trad Gang sure put a smile on my face!"

I submit that you put many more smiles on the faces of people that you have touched here.

Don't be gone long my friend, it just would not be right.

Take care, and good luck,
David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »
just wondering how many on this site have had the pleasure of being gifted an antler pipe by Vic? absolutly awesome work and a very special gift! thanks again brother.
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline Voodoofire1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
Vic my friend it saddens me to hear your life is in so much turmoil, but in 3 short weeks I'll be there and we can tip more than a few to the gods of women chasin',big hooters,and rich widows! I'll bring my bow form,heat strips and a few tools, so you can build that "freedom" bow we've been talking about, and then check out some of those giant turkeys that seem to be popping up in your backyard.
 Vic you have went above and beyond in helping me get through my rough times and I'll never forget that, you have made a difference my friend, not just in my life but in many others as well, as witnessed by these three pages of love sent your way, the storm won't last long my friend, and if it does you have a shoulder to lean on here, and it will always be here no matter what happens.
 Guys, in 3 weeks I'll be heading from N/E Indiana through Illinois and on to Iowa to visit with Vic for a while, and I'd be more than happy to pick up and deliver anything you may have for him, pm me if you have anything for our most generous brother....................Steve

PS. Vic, I'll bring some bison hide too, maybe we can build you a "freedom" quiver to go along with that purdy bow!!
True happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 09:02:00 AM »
vdf1 -   :thumbsup:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline weasle

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
sorry tohear what happened vic. I hope that all will go well and you can enjoy yourself in your cabin and maybe forget some of the bad thing that has happened in the past. You are in our prayers. Drake

Offline Caveman IL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »
Mr. Vic,
I'd like your new address.   I go through Iowa on the way to see my son in Minneapolis. Sorry to hear about your problems, but it sounds like you're heading to a good place.  Larry

Offline Deer Slayer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
I have never spoken to you before Vic, but I can see from everyone that does know you, you are a man of obvious character. My heart and prayers go out to you in your time of need brother. We are all family here on TG and when one brother or sister hurts we all share in that pain to some degree. So may peace and the Creator be with you and I pray for you that it may be so. God Bless.

Mark

Offline woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »
May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows My Friend
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »
Hang In There Mr. Vic, and I Feel for Ya even though WE havent Met, yet. Kind of a Been There Done That just about 4 1/2 years ago.
   The Split was MY Choice though, This Time. They say 3rd Time Is Charm, didnt work that way for Me. hahaha
    The Fine Folks on This Site Helped Me More than They will Ever Know, so have Faith in Your Friends Partner, and let the Woods Heal that Hurt. Bless You Brother!!
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Offline Danny Roberts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2007, 10:53:00 PM »
Hey Vic,

I wish you the best of everything. That trade we talked about, the quiver, still sounds good. My address is 135 Kennedy Rd. Guston, Ky 40142. Hit me with a note some time and take care in the woods. Until we communicate again, God Bless Man !!!
                       Danny Roberts

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©