3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Grizzly Stik  (Read 113 times)

Offline JWD in VA.

• Trad Bowhunter
Grizzly Stik
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »
Received my new Wes wallace long bow in Aug. 50# @ 30". Been looking for a lighter shaft material so I ordered a test pac of two Grizzlys. The Sitca seems to meet my goal, fletched and 145 gr. up front it comes in at 550 grs. So far, I'm impressed with the performance. Looking for any other reviews on Ed's shafting. Also tried Shurewood Shafts, another impressive shaft material but they come in a little heavey for this bow. My 60#er spits them like darts but the 50# is slow. Looking forward to ya'lls comments and reviews,    Jerry

Offline House

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Grizzly Stik
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »
Try doing some searches on "Grizzly Sticks" there have been a number of threads on this topic.  Might also try "carbon arrows".  Not trying to squash this post, but the info is out there.
Personally I really like the Grizz Alaskan, been shooting them for 3 and a half years, extremely durable.  I haven't had neer the issues others have had with them, until I find something better for ME, I'll keep shooting them.

Good Luck Jerry

Travis
"Dad I think maybe sometimes you think too much" after an errant shot stump shooting with Cameron, my 5 year old son.

TGMM Family of the Bow
MK, LLC Shareholder
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©