3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Yeehawww, Off to Texas for a month  (Read 608 times)

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Yeehawww, Off to Texas for a month
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »
Originally posted by leatherneck:
Now Danny, you forgot one thing. Don't you owe Kimber a trip to the Coach outlet?
Good luck on your adventure!
Man you guys make me giddy- thanks for reminding the boys about the COACH outlet....
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:00 PM »
Originally posted by L. E. Carroll:
Danny
You may have to stop by the "Classifieds" and pick up that new bow !!!! Did someone mention "Purse Shopping" ??   :wavey:  
Gene, I didn't put the bow on the classifieds I am hoping by not doing that and making sure he has a nice yummy brisket to take to the hunt and also securing the hog hunt will secure me a trip to the  Coach outlet.
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »
Longstick,

We don't start the hunt till next week. Danny is at Solana Ranch right now. He will be here Tuesday and sure he will update on his hunt there.

Danny, don't forget Kimber is looking for payback for the briskett and hog hunt. LOL
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 06:10:00 PM »
Good Luck on the hunt....I would be real interested in the OK hog hunt....

Kimber....I would expect more than the coach outlet for hunting rights and good food!
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 11:22:00 PM »
Terry,

We would love to have you- I am sure we will get something put together and the people with the land say their neighbors are needing some help too- we are hoping to make a trip up next week for Danny to meet them and get a lay of the land- and let the Rowan boys work their magic in getting them to say yes to a trad hunt!  I am sure they will as they told me when I spoke with them earlier in the week that they are so destructive and being so bold as to come up into their back yard in the evening.  Their goat dogs ran one into the pond and it drowned, she said it was awful trying to get it out of the pond.

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »
ok, Both Rowan boys are under home tonight and Danny had a good hunt- he got 2 hogs and 1 deer but they only found one of the hogs.  They leave for another hunt Thursday and then next week will go hog hunting in Oklahoma.  I am sure Danny will update with pics soon.

Offline Gerardo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 12:44:00 AM »
sounds like its going to be a great month!!!!!

good luck and nice to spent some Quality time together
Gerardo Rodriguez

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©