3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: having a hard time here folks  (Read 656 times)

Offline swampdrummer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: having a hard time here folks
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 05:59:00 PM »
Thanks again folks,
I just came in from about an hour of stump shooting and I am definately dropping my arm unless I conciously think about not doing it. Arrows going every which way! If I stop myself I'm hitting pretty dang good out to 20 yards.SO, I have a game plan,  I'm going to back off the huntinng for a couple of weeks and practice every minute I can. Mostly stump shooting as I think I've kind of got complacent on targets in the yard. I've ordered the book instinctive archery insites and will read that as well.
In a couple of weeks I'll get back in the woods and follow Jc's advice. See if I can get focused enough to pic a hair and keep any other thought out of my head.No thoughts of hero shots or backstrap.Nothing but putting that arrow thru that one hair!
 If I can accomplish that then I'll get back in the game full speed ahead.

Hal, If I had any more than 20 acres to hunt I'd have you down for sure. Gets kind of crowded even with just me traipsing around!If your ever down this way and want to get together and shoot give me a hollar.
And to think, last night I was ready to quit!
Thanks again for everything folks, This place is just incredible!
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©