3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ultimate Spot and Stalk day pack  (Read 519 times)

Offline JC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ultimate Spot and Stalk day pack
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 01:22:00 PM »
One thing I'll advise, whatever you buy make sure you try it on, weighted, before you seal the deal. Almost all of the packs I've tried and disliked had very, very small/thin waistbelts. Since the vast majority of the weight is carried on the hips that is a crucial feature that for whatever reason is often overlooked. Your mileage may vary...
"Being there was good enough..." Charlie Lamb reflecting on a hunt
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Offline amicus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »
I really like my bison gear outfitter fanny pack with shoulder straps. Very quite and big enough for all my stuff. So far its the best pack Ive tried.

Gilbert
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Offline excelpoint

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »
Thanks for all the input guys. I ened up ordering another Badlands and went for the Superday. Being 3" shorter then the Diablo I last had it should fit just about right.
"A hunt based only on trophies taken falls short of what the ultimate goal should be ... time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and the fish that live there."
Fred Bear

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©