3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Every issue of TBM. Worth?  (Read 196 times)

Offline GameGetter

• Trad Bowhunter
Every issue of TBM. Worth?
« on: November 08, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »
I Have every issue of TBM, all in good condition and in the TBM binders. Any idea of there worth and would anyone here be interested in them? Not sure if I am willing to sell just yet, mostly just curious
Be well, shoot well,
Dan Heitstuman

Online lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Every issue of TBM. Worth?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
find out what the cover stand price is and multiply that by the number you have and that should be the lowest you would take(plus the binders and your time).
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Offline Lefty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »
My complete set is priceless.

That said, there have been a couple sets for sale over the last few years listed in the classifieds and it seems that it is a difficult thing to get much out of.  A lot of folks just want some specific issues, but as far as the whole group of them, it is difficult to get what I would consider a good price for them as a whole.  Probably the best way to get a good return on them is to sell them in lots of a year of two at a time on the auction site.
  But you never know, you may meet up with the right person that appreciates them and is will to pay a fair price for them.  
  Most in good condition should sell for a couple bucks a piece, but there are 3 or 4 that are really hard to find that can be worth a great deal by themselves.

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »
I recently sold my entire set (no binders) for $200 shipping included.  There actually is not a lot of interest surprisingly.  I had a couple of other offers that were a good bit lower.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline Red Beastmaster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
I sold my entire set to a friend for $100.
There is no great fun, satisfaction, or joy derived from doing something that's easy.  Coach John Wooden

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »
You just have to find the right buyer,I followed a couple of full sets on e**y.One went for $140 and the other set went for around $100.Tough guess,things today are not selling for what they are worth.

Offline Eric Krewson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 08:42:00 AM »
I sold a set in binders about 15 years ago for $200. This was before all the trad Internet sites had become popular. After the Internet became the media choice for most people looking for archery related info, instead of the previously popular printed material, the value of these mags dropped considerably.

Offline Covey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
I would like to be first on your list! Thanks, Jason

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©