3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: who sells the new grizzlys?  (Read 461 times)

Offline Overspined

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
who sells the new grizzlys?
« on: November 21, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
anyone know who is selling the new grizzlys with the more finished bevels?

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: who sells the new grizzlys?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »
You can get them straight from the manufacturer.  He is the only one that has them right now.
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone.  It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Offline Rigs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 12:00:00 AM »
website??

Happy hunting,
Jason
Hunting and Fishing ARE family values!  Lifetime member Traditional Bowhunters of Montana, member of Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Offline JimB

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 12:44:00 AM »
106 Cherry Springs RD
Coudersport,PA 16915
814-274-0905

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 12:17:00 PM »
Type in Grizzly Broadheads and it should be in the first three or four postings.  The new heads are not shown on the site and you can't buy them thru the site. I would call him at the phone number JimB posted.
Clay Walker

Offline LV2HUNT

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »
Anybody know the story with these folks? I sent an email that was never answered. Called multiple times and only get the machine (whose message has now changed).

Two weeks ago I thought okay maybe they are hard to get ahold of and mailed a letter and check for the specified amount the the listed address. The check has not gone through and no broadheads.

I am just trying to get hold of some of the left bevels. I thought these guys had been around forever?

Offline Richie Nell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »
I am also trying to get the new Grizzlys.  I did hear at one time that during the winte they are out west involved in some type of skiing operation.  Not sure if it is true but I sure wish they would ski on back to the east and return their messages.
Richie Nell

Black Widow
PSA X Osage/Kingwood 71#@31

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 11:56:00 AM »
STOS or ABowyer no problems.

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 12:46:00 PM »
I would say that since it is hunting season they are quite likely doing what most of us are trying to get away and do as much as possible.  I am planning to pick up a bunch of left bevels when the manufacturer is available.  STOS and Abowyer are good heads so if you can't afford to wait, you might want to look at them.
Clay Walker

Offline Onehair

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »
I had the same problem last summer but finally got my heads, They are a very good product but customer support is a problem.

Offline Bill Carlsen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
One thing you need to know about Grizzlies. Most of you know about Denton Hill. Mike Knefly runs the show there. He also owns Grizzly and Allegheny Mountain Arrow Shafts. All of these archery endeavors are a side line for him as his real business is in the ski industry. I believe, but may be mistaken, that most of the people involved in the archery related businesses are family or close friends. His ski business comes first...at least it did when I shot with him at the Muzzy a number of years ago. Things may have changed since then but it does not sound like it. I think that as winter sets in and skiing  becomes the seasonal sport that it is you will have some difficulty getting Grizzlies. It seems like an annual thing and Spring will see them more available, I predict. If I am mistaken please correct me.
The best things in life....aren't things!

Offline dino

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »
Bill,
To the best of my knowledge...Bill Bonzar owns Allegany Mountain.  I could be wrong but I talk will Bill every couple of weeks and I have always known him as the owner? And I thought Grizzly was owned by Shawn Schoonover who also works at the Ski Denton too.  What is his relationship there?  I'm confused.
"The most demanding thing you can ask of a piece of wood is for it to become an arrow shaft. You reduce it to the smallest of dimension yet ask it to remain it's strongest, straightest and most durable." Bill Sweetland

Offline LV2HUNT

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2009, 08:35:00 AM »
Any sponsors have the left bevels in yet?

Offline Bill Carlsen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2009, 09:08:00 AM »
Dino: You may be right but originally Bill Bonzar worked for Mike, as did Mike's two daughters. I am not sure that that is the case any longer  or if it is the real issue. All i am trying to explain to folks out there is that because of the ski business they are all involved in as their main source of income the archery stuff comes in as a side line and getting the new Grizzlys may be a while. It seems that at the end of hunting season these guys are hard to get ahold of until spring and that is my understanding about why that is.  When you talk to Bill I am sure he can clear things up.
The best things in life....aren't things!

Offline the longbowkid

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 04:40:00 PM »
I get them from 3rivers, and just finish them on the grinder
Anneewakee Addiction longbow 56" 50@28

"too many people live under the misguided impression that death is the worst possible of natural events"
  -John G. Mitchell, "The Hunt"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©