3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: need a history lesson please  (Read 351 times)

Offline sunshine

• Trad Bowhunter
need a history lesson please
« on: November 23, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »
i've recently got a wilson brothers bow. H106. it actually says H10638. the guy i got it from had talked to black widow about it. they told him the store that had bought it and the year. but could someone tell me when during the wilson brothers days what bows were prior to and after this model.and how long did they make this model and how many did they sell. the previous owner told me he thought it was a collectors bow. i'm not a collector, just an arrow shooter, but i'm not all that stupid either(no matter what my wife says). i don't want to ruin a piece of history either. any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. tim.
Life is short.....eat dessert first!!!

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: need a history lesson please
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »
Sent you a PM with a link you may find useful.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline sunshine

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: need a history lesson please
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 08:03:00 AM »
thanx vermonster, that helped some. are there any more links that you would know of that have model numbers listed from start of production to the selling of the company to the current black widow. our discussion here locally has been to the actual length of production and popularity of this model. pretty sure the model is H106, but not sure what the H10638 means. does the "H" mean something and the "106" or "10638" have a particular meaning. again thank you for thge help. and thanx vermonster for the link. i hadn't found that and it was interested reading. tim.
Life is short.....eat dessert first!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©