3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 30 plus days  (Read 334 times)

Offline robk

• Trad Bowhunter
30 plus days
« on: November 23, 2009, 10:31:00 PM »
and i am in the field with the guys from disabled sportsmen of america. i want to thank everyone for all your help in getting ready for the field.
i believe i have my stick and string doing what it should and am good out to 20 yards with my zona bow the broadheads the arrows, and the sharpening kit ron sent me is a god send. i am looking forward to making the trip to hamilton county outfitters in hamilton county illinois. i have pm'd a lot of guys on here and you have been the best when it comes down to helping a guy like myself. i am a disabled vietnam veteran and am on a cane for now but am working on an electric chair if things keep going like they are.
i pray for you all for your kindness and your unselfishness. you are what i call brothers and i will always be thankful for all of you here on tradgang. you have truely been a blessing to me and i hope i can close the deal but if not i know it was me not you all lol.
keep your fingers crossed and maybe i can hit a buck or doe for my first ever with traditional archery equipment. i am so excited about this hunt and i hope i can bring some pics of a good one for you but if not i will try to have some pics with all the stuff you guys have sent to me to get me on the road
thanks to all and god bless
rob kinney
special thanks to my brother bill griffen of zona bows  www.zonacustombows.net  he will get you set up with some of the greatest shooting bows you will ever see you all. he didn't have to do it but he built me a bow for no charge to get me going and i think you will love what you see
again god bless
acf
uffda
zona bow staff
magnus broadheads

Offline bretto

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 30 plus days
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 10:35:00 PM »
Good luck Rob. Hope to see some pics. of Your hunt.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©