3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sad News- One of ours needs cheered up  (Read 2870 times)

Offline razorsharptokill

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sad News- One of ours needs cheered up
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
Petition? We should be able to pull the collective power of Tradgang to bear on this.
Jim Richards
Veteran

USMC 84-88
Oklahoma Army National Guard 88-89
USMCR 89-96 Desert Storm
Oklahoma Air National Guard 2002- present. Operation Iraqi Freedom 2005(Qatar) and 2007(Iraq),
Operation New Dawn Iraq 2011,
Operation Enduring Freedom 2018 Afghanistan.
NRA Life Member.

Offline ksbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »
Let us know what we can do and I'm in.The illegal alien situation eats me alive and the talk of making them legal instead of sending them back to their home land relly irks me.Andy I have only respect to those that want to move here legal.I'm in to help anyway I can.   Ben
I would've taken better care of myself,if I'd known I was gonna live this long!

Offline shortstroke 91

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2009, 10:18:00 PM »
My thoughts go out to you and yours BUD, if anyone out there can help we need to find them and get this family back on track!
shortstroke 91
TBOT Life Member

"BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW"

Offline bawana bowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2009, 10:19:00 PM »
Andy, hate to hear this is happening to such a fine family. Can't understand why the Government will help people from some countries by giving them all types of incentives and money to move here, knowing they will send the money back home in order to bring their entire family here. Then buy up all the gas stations, convenience stores, and motels in existence. Then at the same time the Gov. uses double standards to work against families which do things right and really try to live the "American Dream" as honest hard working members of society.
I have a few lawyer friends which may be able to give some advice on how to approach this situation. Will check on it and let you know what I find out.
I'm willing to help in any way possible.
Good Luck and our prayers are with you and your family.

Hal

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »
Tarpon Nuts wife sounds like the person to give us advice on what we need to gather for info.  Andy will need to put together his parents full names, along with his own. I agree with Andy that we should push hard to get his parents back to where they belong.  Running their business and help him while we are at it.
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone.  It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Offline wislnwings

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2009, 11:14:00 PM »
Anything I can do, count me in.

Offline cheech1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2009, 06:06:00 AM »
sorry to here about the kick in the guts andy hope it all works out for you and your family

Offline hawkeye n pa

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2009, 06:41:00 AM »
Andy, not quite sure what to say.  But if I can help count me in.  Best of luck with this and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.  Jeff
Jeff
>>>>---------->
Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.

Offline Todweelz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2009, 09:29:00 AM »
Andy, sorry to hear this, I have nothing to offer that hasn't already been offered but if I can help I will, Just curious why doesn't someone marry Andy the democrats have made that type of marriage legal   ;) , and no I can't help with that.

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2009, 09:36:00 AM »
Now,Now Todd you suggested it!! Youd make a purdy couple!! We'd promise not to take any weddin pictures.

I think your plenty safe Todd. Andy could find him a willing gal in short order if he needed. An no offence Todd but he'd pick one a tad purdyer than you! I don't think that's an option once you have the orders.
hunt it

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2009, 10:06:00 AM »
WOW! I'm sitting here with a lump in my guts after reading all the pages in this thread. I think Nigel nailed it a few pages back! Illegals are welcome to walk across our southern border these days without even the slightest slap on the wrist if caught. Our "new" government has seemingly intentionally opened our border to Mexico while turning a blind eye and a closed fist at anyone trying to become a citizen legally. Here's a tip-join ACORN........

Seriously, There are ways around the system. I hate to be the one to point this out but out southern immigrants come and have kids in America as fast as they can. It's an immediate pass to citizenship, welfare, healthcare, and food stamps...... Does Allen want a grandkid?   :readit:      :bigsmyl:  
I hope you know I'm joking. Awww heck, the entire system is a joke and getting worse by the day. I'm American by birth but sadly I'm ashamed of my current government. I'll also go far and above to help any way I can to keep Andy and family State-side-LEGALLY. We got pigs to kill!!! I'll be watching this thread to see how I can help. You need a job? You got one if you need! CK

Offline buckster

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »
Well said Curtis.  Sadly, this administration appears to be so focused on spending us to oblivion, while cramming their current health care reform bill down our throats.

Rather than focusing on the bad elements parading over our borders, they pick on folks like Andy. The type of person that would help our country and make a good citizen.

Nothing ever surprises me now.  Andy, you and your family are in my prayers.
"Carpe Carp" ... Seize the fish.

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
Ragnarok Forge has it right. Andy please p.m. TarponNut if you haven't and see what his wife has to say. I'm truly sorry for your situation brother and I'll watch the thread and help anyway I can.
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline hormoan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2009, 11:55:00 AM »
Andy you and your family are good people, and you have a ton of friends here. We are all pulling for you, and pray for the best. I will keep watch of this thread. And will do anything I can, for you and your family.

We need to keep you and your family   :campfire:

Brent

Offline dragon rider

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2009, 12:07:00 PM »
Originally posted by Ray Hammond:
We can ALL call OUR congressional reps and senators and tell them about it, if Andy is willing to share details so we can speak intelligently. What say you?
I say, I'm in.  If Tarponnut's wife can give us some guidance on what to say and whether to say it individually it would be great.  If not, I know some really good immigration lawyers from my former career who could probably help.  Let me know if y'all think it's a good idea to call them too.
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons; people are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline highPlains

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2009, 12:46:00 PM »
Good luck Andy! This is a shame.
>>---> TC
Rocky Mountain Specialt

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2009, 12:54:00 PM »
Just tell me what it is I can do and I'll do it. I'm saddened by this situation. Hold your head up Andy, we're pulling for you and praying for you too.
God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline Mike Orton

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2009, 04:54:00 PM »
Andy,
I say you ought to immigrate to Mexico, loose your job, not speak any of the English language for the next 6 months, get yourself all tatooed -up and walk across the border...your chances of staying will greatly improve

:knothead:

Anybody got a 66 Chevy Impala lowrider they can loan Andy for a short time?
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline b.glass

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »
Please, someone give us the info we need to make our efforts the most productive. Mailing address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, names of officials to talk to, what do we say...

Would it help to start a thread with just names like a petition? Then print it and send it to the right people.
B.Glass, aka Mom, aka Longbowwoman
Gregory R. Glass Feb. 14th, 1989-April 1st, 2007; Forever 18.
TGMM Family of The Bow
Mark 5:36 "Don't be afraid, just believe".

Offline Dave Bulla

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »
Curtis Keller said it right about our current government.

Ya know how Obama's wife made the comment about being proud of America for the first time after he got nominated?

Well.... For the first time in my life, I'm truely ashamed of our government.  It's been bad in the past but never this bad.

Andy, whatever it takes, let us know.
Dave

I've come to believe that the keys to shooting well for me are good form, trusting the bow to do all the work, and having the confidence in the bow and myself to remain motionless and relaxed at release until the arrow hits the mark.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©