3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Badlands 4500 pack?  (Read 468 times)

Offline wood slinger

• Trad Bowhunter
Badlands 4500 pack?
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:18:00 PM »
Has anyone used the Badlands 4500 pack? Is the material they are made from quiet? Do you feel they are worth the money?

Offline Jack Shanks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Badlands 4500 pack?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »
I have used one the last two years Mt goat hunting in BC and will be using it again this year in Alaska sheep hunting. The material is quiet but I'm not certain how water proof it is. They are a bit heavier than some of the other packs out there also. It was a step up from my old Cabelas Freighter Frame back pack so I really don't have anything else to compare it with.
Jack Shanks

Offline Big Sneaky

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 02:36:00 PM »
I have one that I used on 2 bivy elk hunts.  I like it because you can adjust it so it is comfortable.  I had about 45 lbs. in it and never felt unstable with it on.
Always keep the wind in your face, and an arrow nocked.

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
I have had mine for 4 yrs. They are quiet, adjust nicely to your body. I have never had it in a down pour so I don't know if they are waterproof. They do have a "waterproof lining". They seem to be built tough enough to last. I have been very happy with it.

Offline TJ Jones

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »
I don't have the 4500, but I do have the 2200 and Monster fanny. I think they are one of the best made packs out there. Noise hasn't been an issue with mine. After having a mid-priced packs stiching pull out, I think the Badlands are worth the money.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©