3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Help with big grizzlies  (Read 286 times)

Offline Highlandwarrior

• Trad Bowhunter
Help with big grizzlies
« on: December 04, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »
I have some griz 190s that I would like to see if someone who knows what they are doing would sharpen them for me. I have done half the pack and I'm not sure I'm doing it right, or getting them sharp enough. I may be going on an unexpected deer hunt the week after christmas so it would need to be done fairly quickly. Just want to compare to see where I'm at and ensure that I have some good ones. Any help would be greatly apppreciated. Thanks guys

Offline flatsboat

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Help with big grizzlies
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »
Highland, my best advise would be to send them to KME sharpeners. Ron goes by the name sharpster on this site. I know some people on here who can get them sharp but I'm not one of them. Ron carries some in stock ready to go. His will shave your face, scarey , scarey, sharp.

Offline Highlandwarrior

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:02:00 PM »
Ya I sent him a message, just waiting to hear back. Thought I'd put this on just in case he couldn't do it. Like a back up plan

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 07:35:00 AM »
Thanks for the recommendation Bill!

Al, PM'd ya back. I'm out of 190s right now but I'm bettin you're closer to getting them sharp than you think you are. Let's try a phone call first, if that doesn't work, I'll tune them up for you. Thanks,

Ron
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline waknstak IL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 12:51:00 PM »
Ron is very good at explaining stuff on the phone and his sharpener is excellent.  :)
"You can't have NO in your heart"- Joe Dirt

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©