3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Northeast Texas shoot  (Read 2952 times)

Offline jmar595

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Northeast Texas shoot
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 10:54:00 PM »
ttt
"Let yourself go with the arrow and the trip will never cease to amaze you."   Me

Offline Txjourneyman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 07:43:00 AM »
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. My wife is going out of town and I can't find a sitter for my 2YO. Besides the weather is gonna take a turn for the worst. How about a rain check?

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »
Yeah I need a rain check also. The weather is going to be really bad. Lots of rain forcasted.
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline jmar595

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »
Yeah, I checked this morning and it does look like there will be alot.  :(   I already have a new pond in my yard. Maybe next weekend if the weather cooperates and everyone can make it.
"Let yourself go with the arrow and the trip will never cease to amaze you."   Me

Offline KyleAllen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
Txjourneyman, holy crap man, i bet your lease is right down the road from my house. Does the prairieville store still serve burgers? Me and a buddy used to grab one of those greasy rascals after we finished dove huntin. Man them babies were good. I live off of 3227, and that goes right through prarieville. We duck hunt out that way some as well.
Kyle

Offline Jreyna920

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
I am in houston but if theres going to be a trad shoot and a good number of peeps attending ill come out and show yall how its done....

when are yall planning on doing this.... there is the bowiz shoot in tyler soon with like 100 targets..... im in if you do this

Jreyna920
Chek-mate HunterII 43#@28"@62" & Bob Lee stick 50#@28"@64"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©