3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A Special birthday surprise for Sticshooter (Happy Birthday sweetness!!) Pic's added  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Bodork

• Trad Bowhunter
Now don't go gettin' all sappy Frank. And don't act like you've never done anything for me or anyone else on this site. The knife, the beltbuckle, the sealskin,(look familiar on your bow?) the antler necklace you made for my daughter,(which, by the way, she is wearing tonight) none of which you would let me pay for! Hey, I felt like I was getting way behind in the I.O.U. department.
 Let me tell you and everyone else, I had tons of fun in my communications with Shell and owe her the world for being my insider. She picked your brain without letting you know what was going on and even sent me the moose antler that I stained and used for the overlay and also the bighorn sheep horn that is spliced into the tip overlays. This has been very fun for me. Frank, you and Shell are the epitome of giving and I'm proud that I can give something to you.
 For the rest of the gang, the riser is osage and cocobolo with bloodwood accent stripes highlighted with curleymaple pinstripes. the limbs have actionwood cores and osage veneers with ebony and cocobolo splices toward the tips seperated by curleymaple and bloodwood. The tip overlays are cocobolo spliced with the big horn sheep horn with accents of black phenolic and bloodwood in between. they are on top of black phenolic. The overlay on the back of the riser is moose antler over black glass. The weeping heart is bloodwood inlaid into osage into cocobolo over black glass. Hopefully everything will mellow together with age.
 Happy Birthday to Frank. Thanks to Shell. God bless you both, Mike

Offline rawshaft

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday dude from East Texas.... :   :goldtooth:
Jamie Johnson

Offline TimDougan

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Frank awsome bow. TD.

Offline yellow bow

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Frank!

Offline Numitokayo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Happy birthday Frank, ya really deserved this one too  :)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Raineman

• Trad Bowhunter
WOW! Happy Birthday. Man did you get hooked up.

Offline Gordy

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Frank !

How many does this make ?  We almost share the same one.  Mine is tomorrow ...14th, starting my 42nd year.....and it feels like it.  I could use (another) nap.  ;)

:thumbsup:
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Offline White Oak

• Trad Bowhunter
Beautiful bow. Have a wonderful birthday Frank.

Ed           :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:

Offline SERGIO VENNERI

• Trad Bowhunter
Have a great birthday Frank ! From the great White north!!

Online kennym

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Happy birthday Frank,and super nice job Mike and Shell!!  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Offline traditional_archer

• Trad Bowhunter
Well first of all, A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wow that is a work of art.  Very Beautiful Bow.

Offline bowmac

• Trad Bowhunter
Have a great Birthday Frank, super job Mike and Shell.
Wool the Natural Fiber

Offline Bucksnort101

• Trad Bowhunter
Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day in the Northland to shoot that awesome Birthday present.

Offline Deer Slayer

• Trad Bowhunter
Oh WOW Bodork! That is just a stunning bow in every sense of the word! I'm green with envy Frank! But man you and Shell do so much for others on here that I couldn't imagine a better guy to recieve such a gift! You are truly blessed my friend! The blessings you have bestowed on others are just coming back around to ya brother!

Offline kojac

• Trad Bowhunter
happy b-day Frank, when I turned 40 I think the wheels fell off (I'm 43 now).

she's a looker for sure now ya just got'ta see if she can hunt!!

good luck!!!
Brian

"Hunting...is about the Sights, Sounds, Smells, and  the Hunted...All the hunter has to do is show up"

Offline PaPaFrank

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I guess I'm a little late....But Happy Birthday Frank!!  Awesome bow for a well deserving guy
Keep it Simple
TGMM  Family of the Bow
PBS

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Just unreal bowwork by Bodork. Great artwork, from one fine artisian to another fine artisian, and really good person. Happy Birthday, Frank, and many rich returns.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Randy Morin

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy B-Day Frank, that is a wall hanger bow right there (after you kill a few animals with it of course).  What a beauty!!  Nice job Shell and Mike.  You have out done yourselfs with this one.

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
BTW I almost forgot to tell ya what else he sent me. Only because shell snatched it up so fast.LOL. It is a cross on a key chain ring made from horn I think and ebony. This will NOT have keys put on it. It will adorn my rearveiw mirror in my truck. It's is stunning and just shows what kind of talent God has blessed Mike with. Thanks everyone for all the kind words and wishes.<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline LONGHORN

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy birthday Frank,nice bow and good shooting....
"The sportsman who accepts the sporting code of ethics keeps his commandments in the greatest solitude with no witnesses or audience other than the sharp peaks of the mountain, the stern oak, and the passing animal"
~Jose Ortega Y Gasset~

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©