3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: V-Force Pink Carbon Shafts  (Read 148 times)

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
V-Force Pink Carbon Shafts
« on: December 26, 2009, 04:50:00 PM »
My wife has lost several family members to cancer and recently a sister to breast cancer. I saw these pink carbon shafts that they are selling and returning some of the profits for research. Anyone have any experience with the V-Force shafts or arrows by Victory Archery? The 400 run 8.1 gpi and I'm thinking 30" shafts with 175 gr Broadhead. They have an inside diameter of .245. Do any brass inserts fit that dia so I can get the weight up around 550 total? My bows run from 51-53#@28" and I'm drawing close to 29" now.
Thanks for any help.
Mike Gerard owlbait
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: V-Force Pink Carbon Shafts
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 06:33:00 PM »
The 5/16" 50 gr and 100 gr inserts fit shafts from .244 ID(CE shafts) to .246 ID like GT's,Vapor's,Beman ICS and any other with that ID.If they fit too snug I just mount mine in a drill and spin&sand to fit.I do this any way to give the insert some teeth for epoxying them in.I haven't had any experience with them,I just missed out on buying some on E**y.They look like a quality shaft.

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: V-Force Pink Carbon Shafts
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
Thanks John. I think I am going to buy a dozen and then donate some to the St. Jude's auction this year. Hopefully I can pay respect to my sister-in-law and get a good flying shaft too.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©