3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: bama bows  (Read 148 times)

Offline rabbit_buster

• Trad Bowhunter
bama bows
« on: December 30, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »
anyone own or know anything about these bows. i looked on their website and they look great and a very good price.... any info would be appreciated.

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: bama bows
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »
There was a post here within the last couple weeks of someone that just got one. I believe it was a positive review of the Hunter model. Do a search or look back thru the pages until you find it. There is also at least one YouTube Video of the builder shooting one. Looks to be a nice bow at a good price.
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves".  ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Offline ripforce56

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »
My son has a Bama,(LimbLover) and he just killed his first deer with it. Check the 2009 highlight section.I have one ordered that should arrive here tomorrow! So far they are great guys to deal with and make a nice longbow bow for the money!
BirchBark Rovers Custom Quivers 
Bama Royal Expedition T/D  #00027
Root Target Master 66in 40@28
SF Forged Plus/Carbon Elite 40lb Limbs 68in ILF
Schramm Recurve 62in 46@28

Schramm 62in Recurve 46@28

Offline LimbLover

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
As my Dad (Ripforce56) said, I absolutely love mine and Nate stand behind his bows 100%. Amazing service. IMO, you simply can't get a better longbow for that price.

Ripforce just got his bow too. I have held off reviewing my Bama until I shot his so I had a better frame of reference.

His is also amazing. The handle is slightly different and his is curly maple. After shooting his I can tell you that the Hunter is no fluke.
Nick Viau
President, Michigan Longbow Association
 www.michiganlongbow.org

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©