3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Problem with pictures  (Read 134 times)

Offline mikeineugene

• Trad Bowhunter
Problem with pictures
« on: December 31, 2009, 12:10:00 AM »
I cant get pictures to work using Photobucket and i am not sure why.I am very inexperienced with posting pictures and although i think i am following the correct procedures still i get no results.I have read the instructions shown on this site but i must be doing something wrong.I have pictures of my first bow that i am trying to post so any  ideas or help would be appreciated.

Offline Tyler Langston

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Problem with pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 12:13:00 AM »
I am having the same problem I set up my photobucket account and loaded my photos on there but when I bring the code to here my code is all that shows up my picture dosent

Offline John3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 08:12:00 AM »
When your pics are loaded to photobucket move your mouse "over" the pic and a box with options will appear below the pic.  Mouse down to the IMG code (which will highlight) and right click on it. Next "copy" the IMG link then come back to tradgang (I keep both sites open on my desktop) and click on your thread and "paste" your copied link.. Quick and easy..  Once you get it this is a piece of cake..

"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor".  Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri
Compton Life Member #333

Offline trapperDave

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 08:40:00 AM »
photobucket has been having "issues" the past couple days. Im guessing from a flood of christmas downloads.

Offline metsastaja

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »
if you are using a Mac you need to highlight IMG CODE  do a "ctrl c" to copy and then a "ctrl v" to paste into your post.
Les Heilakka
TGMM Family of the Bow  
Some times the uneventful nights are just as good if not better than the eventful ones

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©