3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 29975 times)

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Jaime,

I'll tie a string around one leg and my head and all it a self bow.   :knothead:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
ishiwannabe
 I will be bringing my new Hoyt and my old Bear.  You can add those 2 to the bow count.  Hope to see you on Sun at the warm up!

- Matt
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Here is one of the decals I will be sending out to NY. Thanks Shawn for all you do for the kids.

" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Very cool design!!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline Gaff

• Trad Bowhunter
thats a cool decal!!how many will be available??

gaff
----------------->>>>>>>
Jamie

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
Curt- that decal reminds me of standing next to you and your son on that big push last year on Sunday.  Can't wait until this year hope to see you Sunday!

-Matt
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I would like one of those decals.  If they will be available for sale, let me know otherwise I;ll just have to win it!!!!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
That would make a great T shirt...I think Shawn is gonna love that..

Offline swampbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Pretty much any of the special guest's attend every yr if only in our minds and their's

Awesome decal
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
I know for a fact that there are a lot of "special" guests that show up at this hunt! : )

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow! That decal is so cool! Looks like "me" on the left.   :rolleyes:  

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Yup, Ryan is donating some nice stuff for sure. Remeber guys, you can ask aroun for more donations, your local archery dealer, neighbors whoever!! I will post motel and room rates early next week with a number for all who need a room. Also I will be doing a roll call starting Thursday, please don't post that you are coming until I start the roll call, that makes it easier for me to count. Once I have a number David will post the food and drink list. It is coming together nicely!! Anyone who wants to donate please PM me, we would love to raise more than last year for the kids!! Going out with a bud tomorrow for a quick hunt after work. Hope to have a good story for here tomorrow night!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
How much snow do you have in the selkirk area right now? If we were hunting by my house we'd never see any bunnys, the darn snow is DEEP here we'd loose small children in it!

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Peter only a couple inches, but we had about 40"s one year at the hunt and we killed 16. Snow is really important and we cannot really have to much. Chuck best get his dancing shoes on!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Online woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Was that.....I think.....It was!!!!! Wasn't it???.....

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Shawn just gave me the "GREEN LIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!  :bigsmyl:  

I'M DANCIN'!!!!!!!!!! I'M DANCIN'!!!!!!!!!! I got HAPPY FEET!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My Bunny Brothers, I'M DANCIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Guys, Back from Florida and ready to pound some brush!  

Hope to be there Sunday and Cade and I will be there for the hunt FOR SURE!!!!!

Got plenty o'pork to bring for the hunt.....gonna work on a big dish of the "pulled" stuff.....

Shawn I'll give ya a call this week bud...
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn,

I was there, in fact it was my first time at the bunny hunt, I came with Bob, Tom, Sonny and Brent. I remember how Brent went fishing in a hole and caught a bunny with a bow! I remember the single file line of hunters, and dragging little joe through the drifts because he just couldnt get through. What memories! OOOOOOHHHHH  YYYYYYEEEEAAAHHHHH!! I cant wait!

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
OK, now were talking!! We have snow coming Thanks to Chuck and we have Curt and Cade and aton of bows, now we just need to get our stuf together and kill some bunnies!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shanw
Shawn

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
You mean you don't have these bunnies in a pen?  I thought this was a canned bunny hunt?  I better go start practicing.  I'll get some practice in Sunday!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Cyclic.....you got to kill one before you can it bud..lol...... good luck fellows!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©