3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 29927 times)

Online woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'll probly be able to take care of the snow.....  ;)
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Nothing too crazy Chuck.........it's already snowing here and our real storm doesn't begin till tomorrow.....

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
I can tsate the BBQ bunny already and dang is it good.

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
This year I'm not gonna bring the whole archery shop with me. Just enough stuff to get by...   :rolleyes:   ... Someone once told me that "less is more". Think it was my wife.

Organizing this hunt from a new location is a good idea. Lots of parking room and we won't have to dodge aircraft! I also like the idea of having Saturday Dinner provided by an outside company. All this gives Shawn and his family a break from having their house trashed and septic system overloaded...   :eek:   ... Good Thinking Shawn!

* This hunt has become a special part of my life. Yes it has. I'll be on an extended weekend during this shin-dig. It's the only time (other than The Muzzy Shoot) that I'll see and be with most of these great people. Not to forget the $$$ we put together for St. Jude in honor and memory of Shawns mom.

... mike ...   :wavey:   ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline larry

• Trad Bowhunter
haven't missed one yet, don't plan on missin' this years either  :jumper:

Offline JUST-DOO-IT

• Trad Bowhunter
Where abouts is this gathering?  Might be a couple of Canadians that can attend.

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Just south of Albany, NY.Id do the drive if it was me.This hunt is legendary.

Online glenbo

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
This will be a first for me,looking foward to it.Please let me know what I can bring.glen

Offline Tom Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
    • BISON GEAR PACKS
Looking forward to the BUnny HUnt !!!
BISON GEAR PACKS
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=bison%20gear%20packs

TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
 * Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
 * Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
 * N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
  * N.J.Bowhunters *

Offline Wapiti Chaser

• Trad Bowhunter
Swampbuck where are you ???? What do ya say we get Sunny out chase some bunnies ?
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Me and Joe for sure, maybe Becky if she is off from collage. Somebody hogtie Chuck so we don't have 10' of snow   :readit:  Already been shooting at cardboard Bunnies with the Bob A Lee   :thumbsup:  Checking my expendable arrow inventory so I won't have too look hard for the misses   :archer:  I can't wait to see everyone again, a year is a long time.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
yeah man count me in!!!!! look forward to seeing old friends!!!!!!!
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Guys just mapquest Creble Rd. Selkirk NY 12158 I will post the exact address at a later date!! Swampbuck(Tom),Bob and Larry a year is too long, although I see Larry at the Muzzy, it is still too long. We would love to have some Canadiens!! Stoneknife, Ken see ya soon!! Everyone remember to bring your raffle items and also some tiny stuff for our prize table. Break a balloon thru the steel bunny win a prize, hit a wooden disk scooting across the ground win a prize!! This is just getting going so keep checking in dailey for food and drink sign up and also prices for dinner and Motel room prices and location. These people are giving us great deal this year as in the past. I am thinking we charge $5 extra for each dinner and donate that to the kids as well!! If ya have a beagle they are welcome to attend. As always extra targets are welcome too!! More and more to come!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
Hoping to make it for Saturday at least. I have a 7yr old girl who may be interested. She isn't much threat to the bunnies but likes to shoot. Is she too young for this shindig.
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline Wapiti Chaser

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn save me a spot at the hotel Leonard !
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Razorback they are never too young to come and if she gets tired my wife and girls take good care of all the youngsters, dvds, games. They will even come and pick them up with the atv if they get pooped out while hunting with us!! Bob right next to Tom and Sonny as always!!  OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm definitly in!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll have a one month old baby at home, so will likely miss this year.  I'll try to call in as many favors as I can to make it a day though!!
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Jeremy, hell just bring the kid we even have baby sitting service this year, no kidding!! We want ya here bud!! Big Ed, can't wait to see ya again. I have an idea where to put ya on a few pushes. I also have a nice 68 Grizzly for the table. This reminds me, any vendor or anyone at all who would like to donate something  for our raffle please PM me!! I am not to proud to beg for the kids!! Thanks in advance I already have several who cannot attend but have donated some nice things!! I will be naming names and thanking these great folks as this thread moves along!! That deserves a big->>>----> OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
At least a day Jeremy.......Food list will be up and running sometime late next week.......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©