3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30037 times)

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Joe, sure hope ya make it bud!! We miss ya!! Keep posting guys! I am gonna get a count by the end of next week. Motel will be listed early next week, with a phone number and special rates will apply. I believe we may charge $20 a person for the bar-b-que with $10 from every order going to the kids, let me know if that is good or a bit too much as we could go $15. I am starting to get raffle stuff sen to the house as well. Remember don't be too proud to beg!! Looking good for the warm-up Sunday at 1. I am gonna bring the thread back ttt tonight!! Talked to Curt and he is coming with Glenbo so it should be good!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow Skipper! You can count all the way to FIVE!    :p  

... mike ... aka "Waysiah"

* By the way... $20 is fine with me.  :)
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Mamba

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn I'm in, see you on Sunday
peter Osimanti

Offline Bahrzoo

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn, I will be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday. Still trying to get the OK for Sunday. I know there is about 7 or 8 others from my group that are coming. I will make sure they post to let you know.

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
$20.00 will work,don't want to cheap out when it's for those kids   :thumbsup:
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
That price works for me too..

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
As long as your cost are covered and any extra goes to the kids $20-$10 sounds good to me. I am planning on coming with my daughter for Saturday only. What time do the festivities start saturday morning. I want to get as much of it as possible in one day.
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Sounds great guys!! Should be a blast!! Keep replies coming!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline J.Williams

• Trad Bowhunter
$20 is fine with me...it's for the kids and besides,I love BBQs.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
I agree, $20 is a small price to pay to alleviate some of the work and stress on the ladies, and the extra going to the kids is a BONUS.

Razorback, I typically try to be there by 8, and Im always greeted by a bunch of guys...

That is followed by a bunch of shooting, the steel bunny, and the kids hunt. Then the hunt begins, and lasts til dark, and we usually try to do dinner and the raffle. I would imagine you may be back on the road by 9:30 or 10:00, if you stayed for all of it.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline swampbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll be there
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
$20.00 is good for me.We should raise a fortune for St.Jude wih that and he raffles.

Offline Bahrzoo

• Trad Bowhunter
$20.00 a person is OK here.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'm ok with $20.00 just buy a few less tickets.  I don't care because the money is going where I wanted it to go in the first place!

Is everyone still needing to bring food or do you want us just to bring drinks!  If you need us to bring food, where do you heat it up or do you prefer cold dishes?

Can't wait!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Charles I'll be posting a food/drink/target list after we get a solid count on the number of people coming.......it's just easier to have a solid count before I put the list up, less changes that way......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
The girls heat the food and we put drinks in coolers so no glass botles. We will post a food list by next Friday at the latest. Looks like around 70 people or so, so far!! Start saving your money for this raffle, it is gonna be huge!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn,

Ill be there for sure,I may bring my son Josh as well, so you may as well count him too. He's 9 1/2 and loves to shoot! Just ask Stone knife and Bob!

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline ScottV_7

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm in for Sunday definitely, hopefully both days.
My beagle Ziggy will be there too.  We're both veteran bunny hunters but this will be the first time with a bow.   OOOOOHHHHHHHHH  YeahHHHHHHHH!!!!!
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"  
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Offline wapitimike1

• Trad Bowhunter
Here Here

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
Black Widow-6
Morrison-1
Harold Couch-1
Griffin-2
Pearson-2
AMF Wing-1
Shakespeare-1
RER-4 that I can think of...
Leon Stewart-1
Hoyt-2
Bob Lee-3
Bear-10
Aim-1
Chaparral-1
Shrew-2
Legend-1
Mikuta-1
Mahaska-1
Big River-1
Whisperstik-2
Dryad-1
Monte Dunaway-1
Timberhawks-2
Centaurs-3
DAS-2
Zipper-1
Saluki-1
Great Northern-1
Ambush-1
Hummingbird-1
Saxon-1
Custom By Corky-1
GL Mantis-1
Kabekona-1
Dale Dye-1

Seflbows-6

38 Bowyers, 65 bows.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©