3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30036 times)

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks for the info Jamie. Put us down for a grizzly and a Maddog Pup
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline LAR43

• Trad Bowhunter
You know Greg & I'll be there.
Do ya need the 20.ea. now or when we get there?

Larry
Age brings us the priceless gift of experience and knowledge. . . Priceless, but not free.

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Looking forward to seeing you guys Larry.......will be here before we know it......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline larry

• Trad Bowhunter
anybody in need of a set of brush pants? I've got a pair of columbia, waist size 32 that are in excellent shape. give me a shout and I can either mail them to you or bring them to the hunt. they will sure help save yer thighs from the biggest friggin' thorns you've ever seen  :scared:

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Larry, not until the hunt. I will give her a figure and we can figure it up the day of the hunt!! Cindy and I have spoke and we both feel it would not be the same without the hunt being done at the house. After all that is how my Mo wanted it. We have decided to do it here again. If we get more than last year we will stuff people in the kitchen porch or whereever we have to!! Please remember we will also ask for a donation to the Selkirk Fire Dept. They donate all the table and chairs to us! Do not be discouraged from spending money for raffle tickets, We want to raise as much as possible for the kids and if the bar-b-que is gonna cut into their money we will not do it. Remember this is about the hunt but the kids are equals now!! Looking good!! The address for the hunt is:16 Old School Rd.
Selkirk NY 12158  Punch it into your GPS and get here for the best Traditional Bunny Hunt on earth!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
TTT before bed!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hunt at the house    :scared:
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll see you in a few hrs bud...bringing "Glenbo" with me....

You're right...it probably wouldn't be the same if it wasn't at the house. But I can certainly see your point if it gets too big. Either way it'll still be the best trad bunny hunt in the world!!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Where is Mo and Fran, they are originals!! I will PM them as thye should be here for this one!! Please let everyone know to post they are coming, every member of Trad-Gang is welcome to attend! OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Have at it guys.........there's a bunch of hardcore bunnie killers there today.......Bunnies beware!  :wavey:  

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Keep the roll call going, where is Mark Fedrizzi, bjk, Mo, Fran, Ru, Aram and several more!! I am gonna be contacting David Tuesday  and getting the food list going so contact people who have come in the past and any newbies and lets get this rolling!! We killed 5 today at a warm up and took over 100 shots now that deserves a big->>>---------> OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Hooper

• Trad Bowhunter
Count me in for sure on Saturday, maybe Sunday not sure yet. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Sounds like a great hunt and fund raiser.
Shawn sending a pm.
Black Widow PSA III - 59#@31
Black Widow PSR III - 53#@30 1/2
Holm Osprey 62"- 55#@30"

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
Still missing some bows for the list guys. Let me know so I can keep it current. Thanks.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
Release the hounds....Bunny....Bunny comin at ya...

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Lets go guys, slipping a bit here, I know there will be more than 65 bows there.......heck in '07 we had over 100 bows by 49 bowyers.......here's the thread if you're interested........

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=39;t=000289;p=1

Keep them coming......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

Offline bill langer

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Great deal for the kids-will be there- just "DON'T SHOOT ME"  :pray:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Bill, great to see ya are coming!! I figured ya would!! We will try and keep ya safe!! We just had a warm up and had over 100 shots!! I am gonna give a count for the bar-b-que in two days so if you coming please post!! This is a great hunt for a great cause and to come all ya need to do is bring an item for our raffle and be a Trad-Gang member!! Bunnies beware!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline kwc

• Trad Bowhunter
shawn ill be there one bunny and counting
"take you time and pick as spot" kevin

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
My little girl was born on the 7th  :D   I'm still trying to swing getting a free Saturday to make it out.  I think her grandma may be coming to stay and help my wife out with the boy and the baby. We'll see.

Oh, and

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Congrats my friend!! You can bring the wife and kids if ya want!! Cindy wouldn't mind at all!! Really!!! Jeremy a Daddy again, now that deserves a big ->>>----------------> OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Shawn
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©