3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30042 times)

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Alright Jeremy...congrats to you and your wife bro!!

Hope you can make it!!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
My brother Joe is coming from Rochester, he doesnt believe me when I tell how many bunnies are out there.Hes hunted a few times only and only once with a gun but loves everything outdoors. After Denton Hill last year hes solidly hooked.He has a Checkmate recurve.

Offline drewsbow

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Congrats Jeremy   :thumbsup:    :clapper:
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
Jeremy, congrats on the new addition.

Jamie, I'll be toting my Zona T/D curve again this year.

Skippy
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline swampbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Congrads Jeremy    :thumbsup:  

I'll most likely only run Sonny for 1 day,he hurt himself last Sun somehow and I had to leave him home from an afternoon bunny hunt.He's getting better already and I,m not sure exactly what he did he was fin Sat and I had him outside Sun morning than all of a sudden he was in obvius pain maybe thru his back out he's done that before a few yrs ago horsing around with the nieghbor beagle.He'll most likely not run this weekend either which he won't like LOL he was pissed at me last Sun for leaving him and felt well enuff to open the cupboard and get into the garbage which he does when I leave without him/My wife says he's vindictive when I leave him but he's fine when I,m there.
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Offline REK

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd love to come! Skipmaster has set me up with a 50# Hoyt Gamemaster 2  and I'm shooting pretty well with it. I'd love the chance to come stomp some brush for a good cause!

Offline Lungbustr1

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn- Looking foward to the Bunny hunt this year. Never have I seen such a hunt. Or heard so many arrows plinking through the thickets. This is truley an awsome event.....and a greater cause could not be found. Wish you and yours the best in 2010.-----Izzy, we're still shooting down at the shop on Thursdays, see ya around blood brother.
Dave Alax Jr. AKA LUNGBUSTER
Need a new avatar!

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Congrats Jeremy, lets set him up with a bow LOL.

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Dang,Dave its been awhile! Ill see you fellas there this Thursday,if not than next Thursday for sure.

Offline VTer

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn, does the hotel you get your rate from allow dogs? I've got a young beagle that I'd be interested in showing him what a rabbit looks like. I wouldn't be hunting myself but my boy would.
Schafer Silvertip 66#-"In memory", Green Mountain Longbow 60#, Hill Country Harvest Master TD 59#

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
    - Doug Lawson.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Greg, not sure but ya can stay right here at the house! Save money and have a good time. We put the dogs and their owners down in the basement, nice and warm and good group of folks sleeps down there. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
OK folks I am starting a count and will post all the info I can on how many are coming, motel info and much more!! Trying to get a sponsor to donate a bow and other stuff in the works. The hunt will be at the house again and the address is as follows
16 Old School Rd.
Selkirk NY 12158
Things are coming together, targets are always welcome and David will post a food list on Thursday. I will call ya tomorrow night bud!! This will be a great hunt, but we need some snow, so lets everyone get doing are snow dance!!Hopefully our fearless snow dance leader gets us going!  :jumper:    :jumper:  OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Keep this up folks!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Huntrdfk@Work

• Trad Bowhunter
Sounds good Shawn.....at work right now anyway.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH  YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
I have quite a few items for the raffle stocked up.I will shout out to some businesses over the next 2 weeks to see what I can shake down,,,I mean to see what I can get donated .

Offline ScottV_7

• Trad Bowhunter
ttt
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"  
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
OOOHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline Skipmaster1

• Trad Bowhunter
I have got a few nice items for the raffle and my girlfriend is knitting a nice wool hat for it as well. I can't wait!

Offline LeeNY

• Trad Bowhunter
First off, Congrats to Jeremy and the Misses!

Shawn, I'll be there, Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday. Jordan and his brother Tyler will be coming also.

OOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Joe and me for sure, maybe Becky.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©