3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30059 times)

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The only better thing than winning a $2500. prize is being at the Bunny Hunt it's Priceless(so I've heard.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Mamba

• Trad Bowhunter
David, havent been on in a while.  I'll bring some more drinks, case of pepsi good?  Otherwise tell me what to bring.  I'll also bring a main dish.  Venison stew.
peter Osimanti

Online glenbo

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hey Shawn,I will bring a tray of sausage and peppers.I will be there saturday for sure.Not sure about sunday.glen

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
I have a pretty good idea of what "The Secret" is... And it ain't no archery lesson from a fella the likes of Waysiah!  :D  Gonna try my best to bring some nice stuff for the raffle table...

A couple of months ago I converted the two Team Pink fuzzy hats into underware. Mike and Scott have been wearing them during Winter Bow in NJ.  :eek:   Think we can raffle them off for some big bucks! Bet they still have deer pellets in 'um.  :p

Next thing I'm bringing for the raffle is a picture of "The Last Time Wood Only Went Any Where Or Did Any Thing". Joe Skipp will buy lots of tickets for that one! (kinda inside joke)

The last thing I'll bring is myself... Full of love for Shawn and you bunch of bunny killers! People that have never been to this shin-dig don't know what they are missing! This hunt and The Muzzy Shoot are what my calendar is built around. Glad to be a SMALL part of it!  ;)

... mike ...  :archer:  ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Ok guys, food list is up to date on page 25, as always we could still use bottled water, sports drinks and snacks.  I will bring this forward periodically as a reminder......

Mikey, I hope you'll understand if I pass on the "converted Team Pink Fuzzy hats".........yeah, I think I'll pass......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline larry

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll bring a case of sports drink...

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Mikey you are priceless. Secret and that is what it will stay, all of you will just have to come and spend more money trying to win it!! It is made of wood and has a nice finish is all you are getting!! This are where they should be as far as prep. and I only have a few hundred things to do to getthe place ready but man this is gonna be good!! Lots of bunnies and as long as the hawks don't get them it should be a great hunt!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Hawks?????? Cant we find some Native Americans that could harvest a few on their subsistance/religious permits? Nah, just kidding.I remember the last time we had this type discussion.  :knothead:

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
........and if I do win one in the raffle, it's coming back next year.....  :scared:  

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Big wooden thing with a nice finish?

It isn't a large rabbit made of wood that we will push into the woods, when all the unsuspecting rabbits come to socialize, 100 trad archers will jump out and start flinging arrows.  

Well it was just a thought.   :smileystooges:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Charlie, now your onto something! We'll come out shooting flaming arras at that.

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
...  :jumper:  ...  :jumper:  ...  :jumper:  ...

Made of wood with a nice finish... A Closet Door! But who is gonna come outa there?  :p

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Hooper

• Trad Bowhunter
David - I will bring two cases of bottled water and some snacks. Thanks.

This will be my first time to attend the hunt and am not sure of some things. Could someone post a time outline for Saturday. I am not sure what time to get their, do we hunt until dark and then the raffle. I have a little drive ahead of me and not sure when the event winds down and maybe I should make plans to stay over. Thanks, Brian
Black Widow PSA III - 59#@31
Black Widow PSR III - 53#@30 1/2
Holm Osprey 62"- 55#@30"

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mike  :campfire:    :archer:    :jumper:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
Brian best to make plans to staying over. Made of wood with a nice finish..That sounds like a nice row boat. Wonder if it come's with oar's? I'm not going with that closet thing. Even know Mikey has a closet full of things with a nice wood finish...BUNNY...

Offline larry

• Trad Bowhunter
sound more like a nice canoe to me...good thing I'm driving the pickup lol

Offline GarfieldBoyz

• Trad Bowhunter
That sounds fun, i do some small rabbit hunts in the fall. They are worth the time!
Nature, time and patience are the three best physicians.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Does sound like a canoe.  I guess a Wood canvas canoe, a bit cheap for a cedar strip unless:
A. a solo canoe or
B. It's $1500. in materials and cheap labor.

I could be a stick with a big price tag?
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
I will post the days agenda this evening!! You can arrive anytime from 7am. on, but be there no later than 10am.or so!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Shawn
Shawn

Offline Tom Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
    • BISON GEAR PACKS
Shawn & Dave,
 I will bring a case of water & some Vita-water.
BISON GEAR PACKS
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=bison%20gear%20packs

TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
 * Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
 * Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
 * N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
  * N.J.Bowhunters *

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©