3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 29928 times)

Offline legends1

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Shawn,Good luck to you and the bunny hunt this year.For all of you who are new to this.Shawn and his staff work very hard each year to put this together.Thanks to people like them.May this be your best year yet.
Mike

Offline Bowspirit

• Trad Bowhunter
I should be able to make it this year. Looking forward to seeing some old friends again...
“I read somewhere of how important it is in life, not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once.”
                -Alexander Supertramp

"Shoot this for me."
                -Chuck Nelson

Offline Kingstaken

• Trad Bowhunter
Spoke to Harry the Compound Guy the other day and the first thing we spoke about was when was the Bunny Hunt...  :bigsmyl:
Glad to see the new year come quickly..
"JUST NOCK, DRAW AND BE RELEASED"

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bunnies beware.  Jaime will be diving in!

Shawn, If I get the promotion I'm hoping for I'll take off Friday to help set up.  Or Monday to help clean up.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Wapiti Chaser

• Trad Bowhunter
If anyone coming has a Big Jim Buffalo Bow and can bring it I would love to shoot one. I am thinking about ordering one but want to shoot first.

Thanks
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
Shaun,

I cant wait! What is the age group for the kids hunt? Ill be there with Bob and Tom.

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline Doug Campbell

• Trad Bowhunter
Dang, wish I could make it guys, one of the best hunts I've been on. Problem is I'm going to be almost 5000 miles away to the west  ;)  Gotta take my sweet little wife and do a little Island hopping... I know you guys and gals will have a ball, think about us suffering away in all that beach snow...  ;)  

Shawn, give Cindy a hug for me and tell her she's still one of the most patient women I've had the pleasure to meet.  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Doug
Life is wonderful in Montana!!
"BEING CHALLENGED IN LIFE IS INEVITABLE. BEING DEFEATED IS OPTIONAL."
ABS Journeyman Knifesmith

Offline ThePushArchery

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Us boys from PA are in for sure!

We had a blast last year!

Offline Bahrzoo

• Trad Bowhunter
Shaun,

I look forward to the bunny hunt and seeing you guys again. I know there will be 6 or 7 of us coming from our group.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
OK guys, if you are comming and bringing some bows, list em up. I will compile a list like I did last year and get a total count. This way, people will know if a bow they are itching to fondle is gonna be there...

Im bringing my Harold Couch TD LB, A Griffin LB, a Pearson, AMF Wing, and Shakespeare curves.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Jan Brown

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy New Year to all... hope to see you at the hunt! Be safe and stay well...
Jan Brown
Orange County, New York
Lead, Follow, or Get Out Of The Way

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Jamie,
I will have my Morrison Shawnee recurve, and may bring a couple of selfbows along as well......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Peter, if they can keep up, they can come with us!! We will again  have a seperate raffle for the kids!! Curt,Cindy and I will try and seperate the stuff for the kids as we raffle it off! Looking great guys, lets get everyoe who is coming to post so I can get a count. I am gonna need a count by the last week in Jan. for the Bar-B-Q lady! Donations are coming in and I am gonna start posting peoples names and busnisses. Please remember to support these folks when you are looking for some new trad gear, whether it is a new string, some points, or arrows, we owe it to these great folks!! If they don't have a business a nice Thankyou would be great as well!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Bowspirit

• Trad Bowhunter
If I can make the saturday hunt, count me in on friday, too, so I can help everyone setup targets and tables and such...
“I read somewhere of how important it is in life, not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once.”
                -Alexander Supertramp

"Shoot this for me."
                -Chuck Nelson

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll have a couple Widows PSAX,PSAV,a Leon Stewart Longbow for now.
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
Black Widow-2
Morrison-1
Harold Couch-1
Griffin-1
Pearson-1
AMF Wing-1
Shakespeare-1
RER-2 that I can think of...
Leon Stewart-1

Seflbows-2-3

I will update this as I get the info guys.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline yamaharider

• Trad Bowhunter
I am way jealous!!!   Sounds like a screaming good time.  Not too many bunnies here in NW Colorado lately.  Have fun all!!!
PSAV

"The older I get, the better I was"

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Jamie! Happy New Year!

Think I'm gonna bring ONE BOW with me this year. Almost too easy...   :rolleyes:   ... Have a cool RER Vortex longbow with a recurve grip. Got it in trade right here on Trad Gang. She's 56", 53# @ 28" that's 47# at my 26" draw. Quiet as a mouse and loves 2016's with 175gr Ace Hex Heads up front.

Now... I know some guys and gals would like to try out some bows before making a purchase. I'll list what I have below. Ask me to bring one to the hunt and I will... For a fellow Trad Ganger to try out that is.   :)  

64" Kohannah Flatbow     51# @ 27"
60" Black Widow TFV      51# @ 26"
60" Black Widow TFV      48# @ 26"
60" Mojostik Recurve     50# @ 28"
60" Hummingbird Longbow  50# @ 27"
58" Spirit Recurve       53# @ 27"
58" Super Shrew Gold     55# @ 28"
58" Kohannah Recurve     54# @ 28"
58" '67 Grizzly          50# @ 28"

* Say Again... Ask me and I will bring the one you would like to shoot along. Understand, NOT to destroy in the thorn brush   :eek:   but to try out in the meeting area.

... mike ...   :archer:   ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
I have two RERs an Arroyo and an XR both sweet bows. I also have 3 bears and a Pearson Hunter. I used to have a ton more but I only shoot the RERs now so I do no need any others. Jamie, Thanks for the list!! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
A couple Bear Grizzly's and Bob Lee 54" 46@ 28" hunter
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©