3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30108 times)

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn,

I just have to say how much my family and I can appreciate what your doing for St Judes. A girl in our neighborhood is the same age and in my son Joshs class, has a terminal brain tumor. she is 9 years old. St Judes has been working with the family and have made visits to my sons class room to talk to the kids about cancer and basically counciling the kids through the whole thing. Each child in my sons class received a teddy bear with a small medal on it that said "for the love of gabby". on friday, a rememberance, she is still here, but who knows.

Ill be there, if the bar b q was $50.00 a head.
Thanks for all you do, and I hope the bunny hunt lives on for many years to come.

Pete Smith
You get what you get.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
We are getting some awesome stuff for the raffle! I appreciate all of your folks efforts. We are getting closer everyday!! Thanks everyone!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Tdog

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm in and bring some fur for the the raffel...I'm good with all your doing Shawn...

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Man I cannot wait,I've got some items for the raffle. OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH !
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
Putting together some stuff for the raffle.
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline Schafer

• Trad Bowhunter
TTT
“There’s more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” - Fred Bear

53@29 Randy Morin Banshee
66@29 Schafer Silvertip

Offline drewsbow

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
got it Shawn  :thumbsup:
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I have a few items as well, I feel bad that I cant donate a whole bow or a big ticket item,I have a few smaller items and am working on some knives, hope they turn out and I can figure out how to finish them.  

Bunnies were skidish today, Jumping early, lots of tracks, lots of blood/pee and some blue snow!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline kwc

• Trad Bowhunter
shawn im going to bring rabbit stew, bunnies provided from the warm up.ohoooooooooo yeaaaaaaaa         kevin

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Blue Snow? Them bunnies must have been drinkin' Gatorade again.....  :rolleyes:  ...

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Mikey, gatorade? Go ahead and eat some and see if it tastes like gatorade!! I bet not!! It is gonna be 50 tomorrow and up too 3"s of rain, please and I am not kidding do what ya'all have to do to get us some snow and even more important bitter cold temps!! We need frozen tundra with snow!! I am ordering 80 half chickens and it will be $15 to all who attend, this will give us roughly between $650-$800 for the kids!! I also know of a LW climber that is being donated, so some sweet stuff!! We will have a couple prizes that have their own bucket for chances as in past years and a seperate raffle for the kids, which Curt(Guru) and Cindy will pull prizes and decide what gets drawn for the kids stuff!! This is coming together very nicely, Thanks to all of you!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Shawn,

If needed I will donate snow.  I'll put it in my cooler and bring it down the day of the hunt   :thumbsup:  

I could do without all the rain tonight and probably the flooding.  Then again I'll take what I can get these days.

One minute afield is better than a day at the office.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Up for some snow!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Trab

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Shawn,
I know you probably don't remember me but I met you at Mikes place last year for his 3D hunt.....I hope its not to late to get in on your AWESOME upcoming Bunny Hunt...can you just let me know if you have room for me on the hunt......if so I will give the motel a call and make sure they still have rooms.........if both answers are yes, I would love to partake...
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!

TRAB
PS.....send your reply to [email protected]   (THANKS)
“The virtue lies In the struggle, not the prize”
Richard Monckton Milnes

Mark Trabakino
[email protected]
Stormville, New York

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hey Shawn, You can make that another if you could use another.  I was able to get my shift covered-Sean
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline ScottV_7

• Trad Bowhunter
I've got a great raffle item coming from my work.  It's gonna be between Shawn and myself for the time being but it's a good one!
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"  
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Offline tregespa3

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm coming up. bringing my Mahaska. sorry didnt post until now. none of the other dudes from PA are coming with. last year there was 4 of us, but they wont attending. Count on me and someone else from PA attending though. Had a great time last year. i believe i had over 20 shots myself, managed to stick one on my 9th. great time. i have my raffle iteam and some small items ready to go. will bring up some food as well. see you guys there.

Travis Reges
Pittsburgh PA

Offline tregespa3

• Trad Bowhunter
just finished reading the rest of the post. as for food, i will bring some bottled water, some breakfast bars, and a side dish. I put a raffle can out here at work got about 15 bucks in it so far, we'll see how much more i can bring for the kids. Let me know if there is somthing else i can bring or what i need to do. thanks
Travis Reges

Offline Huntrdfk@Work

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Travis, glad you'll be able to make it.......I will be updating the food list later tonight......water is great, we are also going to need some specific side dishes......potato salad, macaroni salad, mac and cheese, ect.

I will post the update tonight at home........

David

Offline tregespa3

• Trad Bowhunter
Great i will bring a big dish of Macaroni salad.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©