3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30122 times)

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
One more from the first year we went. I'm sure Izzy will remember   :thumbsup:

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline chanteyman

• Trad Bowhunter
Snowing like crazy down here this morning.

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Yup, chucks snow dance musta worked, I got hammered this morning with car accidents all through shift change!!
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline tregespa3

• Trad Bowhunter
If someone were to write out a check, who would it be written out to? not sure if someone is planning on donateing enough to that they would like to write it off in their taxes, but some one asked so maybe. any idea? would it be St. Jude's Children's Fund?

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
I was curious of this aswell and think that written directly to St. Judes would be the only way it would be deductible. Shawn what say you?? Is this an acceptable for of donation for the hunt?
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Wow Jim, those pics bring me back.That little bundle of plaid wool is now over 100 pounds of 4th grade fury.He looks forward to this hunt all year.It means even more to him now after he lost his little bud this past fall to osteosarcoma.St.Jude helped him and his family immensely.Its an unbelievable organization, they really do make dreams come true.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Great picture everyone.  

Sorry to hear about Noahs buddy, must have been hard, I'll donate my 1st 20 in his firiend's honor!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
TTT!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH>>>>YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
You get what you get.

Offline LAR43

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie,
A.S. Kadiak ('59 K replica)
Iron Mountain
Tomahawk
Ridge Runner Timber Ghost
Treadway Black Forest
Maybe a couple more. . .
Larry
Age brings us the priceless gift of experience and knowledge. . . Priceless, but not free.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Yes, the check is fine. We will just add it to our total. I have a 500 dollar one already that is being bought to the hunt! This is coming together nicely and we did get a quick inch today but we need a lot more!! I am loving the old pics as well, brings back some great memories!! Those buckles are awesome!! HotHap also sent some arrows today, man are they  sweet!! Everyone please remember to Thank all these folks who are donating and not coming, they are the best!! Yes, The Rabbit Valley was the magic spot for Swampbuck and yes I could of not been more pumped for my bud!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Skipmaster1

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm pumped. I am gathering as much stuff for the raffle as i can. So far My GF knitted a nice wool hat, I have a zebco 808 bowfishing reel, 2packs of Bullheads and I just started getting stuff together yesterday. I hope to come up with a bunch more stuff.

Offline Mamba

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey Shawn, my 8 year old nephew wants to come is that okay?  If so he has a Black Rhino to add to the bow list.
peter Osimanti

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Pete, there will be a lot of young ones here this year.Your nephew will have a blast.

Offline Mamba

• Trad Bowhunter
thanks Izzy, are you going to the indoor 3d Ray is talking to Kevin about?
peter Osimanti

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Peter as long as he can keep up, that is fine! Some real nice stuff coming together!! I may not post for a day or two as it is Cindy's B-Day tomorrow and we may get away for a night or two!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Cindy! Don't wear Shawn out too much. We need him in Tip Top Shape for the bunny hunt.  ;)

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
How about we all give Cindy a BIG Happy Birthday.....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:    :clapper:
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Cindy   :bigsmyl:
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy B-Day Cindy.Take it easy on the old man and please dont make him wear that pink lace and antler contraption that Mikey made him, at the very least dont post pics of him in it.   :scared:

Offline J.Williams

• Trad Bowhunter
Happy Birthday Cindy!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©