3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30051 times)

Offline Gaff

• Trad Bowhunter
thinkin of ya bud!! be strong for the family..
try to think of all the good times you had together.

jg
----------------->>>>>>>
Jamie

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Damn,Jamie.I know youve been struggling with your dads illness for a while.My prayers go out to your family and you.I know you did good by him when he was here, not all sons can handle caring for a sick parent.Let me know if you need anything pal.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks David....Jamie our thought's are with you and your family........ron w
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. I know it isn't unexpected, but it has to be terribly hard. We're thinking of you my friend and our prayers are with you and your family.

We'd love to see you on Sat., but fully understand if you choose not to come.  You'll be missed if you can't make it, there isn't anyone that can wear a Superman cape like you can!

Offline Bowspirit

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Jamie. My prayers are with you, brother...
“I read somewhere of how important it is in life, not necessarily to be strong, but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once.”
                -Alexander Supertramp

"Shoot this for me."
                -Chuck Nelson

Offline swampbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
sorry to hear that Jamie. . .
Shoot straight and have FUN!!

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are with you and your family
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie,

Well wishes for you and your loved ones at this time. I am really sorry tohear that you lost your dad.

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie... I'm so sorry. Please try to be strong and get through this time. Many of us know how you feel.

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline imskippy

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie, I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family the best.
Zona Custom T/D #1
Zona Custom R/D L/B #1

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
Sorry to hear about your Dad, thoughts and prayers bud.

Hope you can make it to get your mind off of things at least temporarily....be strong!
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie first off I am very sorry for your loss. The best to you and your family!! Secondly as Curt said we would love you to come and maybe take your mind off of things for a while. You know this property as good as anyone, so if ya can get away, you can find us down back just grab the 4 wheeler and find us! Gonna have you in my heart either way!! We love ya man!! This ones for you brother!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
If you need anything Jamie just let me know.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
16 Old School Rd.
Selkirk NY 12158    OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
OK folks here is a very nice surprise 4runr(Kenny Yoder)has gotten us a great donation!! He talked to Roman Hershberger from Hill Country Bows and got Roman to donate one of his longbows to our raffle. It is sweet,  very pretty and it smokes an arrow as you know I had to go out and shoot it!! I want to personally thank both these fine folks for this great bow and for their help in raising money for the kids!! Thankyou  guys!! Wait until ya see it!! This year is gonna be our best ever and I cannot wait to see you all!! We have 5"s now, due to a bit of snow melt but we will have plenty for the hunt, more than last year as a matter of fact, so get your butts here and kill some bunnies. Also we have lost several folks that cannot make it for various reasons, so anyone who hasnot said they are coming but would like to attend, please feel free to come. Just bring something for the raffle and a food or drink item with you. Also $15 for the BBQ and you are good to go!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline J.Williams

• Trad Bowhunter
Sorry for your loss Jamie.Thoughts and prayers to you and you're family.

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Jamie, I am sorry for the loss you and your family have suffered, while I would love to see you come by if only for a short time, know that if it is not possible you will be in the thoughts of all of us all weekend.  

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline Tom Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
    • BISON GEAR PACKS
Jamie,
 My prayers go out to You & your family during this difficult time.I hope your sorrow is eased a bit remembering good times you had with your dad.
  You will be a bunny hunt in spirit.Your family could sue you around I am sure.
BISON GEAR PACKS
https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=bison%20gear%20packs

TGMM Family of the Bow * PBS * P&Y
 * Massachusetts Bowhunters * NRA
 * Compton Traditional Bowhunters *
 * N.A.H.C. * N.Y.Bowhunters *
  * N.J.Bowhunters *

Offline drewsbow

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
My prayers are with you and your family Jamie. Drew
Try to be the person your dog thinks you are :0)
TGMM Family of the Bow
N.Y. Bowhunters member
BigJim 3 pc buffalo 48@28
BigJim thunderchild 55@31
BigJim thunderchild 55@32 Jim's bow

Offline Skipmaster1

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie. our prayers are with you and your family. If you need ANYTHING at all just give a call.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©