3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30035 times)

Offline woodworker

• Trad Bowhunter
Hi Shawn,
     Glad for the good news about your dad, and I wanted to make sure that Swampbuck made it there all right.  It was great to meet him and I look forward to meeting all of you next year, wait until you see what I come up with for next years hunt.  Good luck to all, Joe

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Hey swampbuck here at Shawn's I made the trip just fine it's 5:36 mins from your door to Shawns
Shawn

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I have a new Leathersmith Sidestalker quiver that if Shawn is alright with, I'd like folks to autograph and donate a bunny arrow to. I'd leave it with Shawn to be put in this years St. Jude Auction as a little extra kicker for June.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
David that would be awesome!! Dad is OK and we r home now. See ya soon!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Damon here at shawns house. plan on buying raffle tickets. Some really nice stuff here, we have some snow on the ground,the beagles are here and getting a warmup work out....i think its love. Everything is coming together nicely. Look forward to seeing everyone again! Drive careful everyone and think BUNNY!
Shawn

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
That's awesome Shawn. See you tomorrow, some time early afternoon.......

Dave that's a great idea and gesture.....  :thumbsup:    See you Saturday, is that new Wave making the trip with you?

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'll be bringing the Wave Dave(LOL), a new foam core Hybrid and a foam core Curve.

Have a few surprises for the raffle too.    ;)

Plus a few giveaways for the kids so bring your boy by.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
Glad everything is Ok with your dad Shawn.
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
Very glad to read about your dad Shawn.

After a lot of soul searching, deep conversations with my mom and wife, we all decided I should attend. I will do my best to be there Saturday atleaast. My wife is still making the chowder and dessert too David.

Hard to explain all of the reasons why we came to this decision, besides the absolute great time it has always been, but I think I will just say that my Dad would have wanted it that way. He was a "trad guy" at heart and always loved helping kids.

I will see you all Saturday.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Jamie....  :thumbsup:    I look forward to seeing you......

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Glad you'll be there Jamie.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn good to hear some good news for once, glad to hear your dads doing ok!
Jamie, good to hear that youll be coming even if its for a little while.

Waptichasr and I will be arriving saturday morning, hopefully by the time coffees pouring! I just finished up fixing a bunch of junker arrows for the steel bunny and also putting the tips on my 2010 bunny hunt arrows that I built. My stuff is packed and ready to load tommorrow night!
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!

The forecast I read for Selkirk looks pretty good, Im ready to dive on some brush piles!
Wish my son was coming, but he cant make it after all.Ill still pay for his meal though.

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline bill langer

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Just received a McGinnis knife from Black Widow for the raffle. 1dz carbon shafts for the kids raffle from 3Rivers Archery should be hear tomorrow! Can't wait to be dodging arrows on Saturday...

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Jamie, it wouldnt be the same without you bud.Glad your well and look forward to seeing you.

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
OOOOHHHHHH  YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Pop's home and Jamie's coming!  It's gonna be GGGGRRRRREEEEEAAAATTTTTT!!!!

See you in the AM Shawn!

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Yes sir, we all have a little buzz going and are telling stories of past hunts!! After all that has happened in the last few days, I went from thrilled with the snow to down about Jamies dad and now I could not be more excited about hunting with all of you!!! Thanks to all of you and may we have the best hunt ever!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Big Ed

• Trad Bowhunter
Coming up in the afternoon tomorrow. Looking forward to seenig everyone. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  :jumper:    :jumper:    :jumper:
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Offline homer

• Trad Bowhunter
Shawn, glad to hear that your dad is OK.  

Jamie, glad to hear that you are comming- can't wait to see you.  It will be a great weekend!

Izzy, I don't know- I think you should bring both of your boys there will be plenty of us to help out with them.  It is all about the kids.

Can't wait to see you all on Sat!

-Matt
Work is for people who don't know how to hunt.  People who don't know how to hunt, don't eat well.

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
As I've stated many times on this site... My year revolves around The JLMBH and Muzzy. Almost a center of universe thing. Kinda strange to some people but, you guys understand. Don't ya? Anyway...

Now I know the real reason why I need to be with all of you this weekend. Is it the raffle? No. Is it the bunnies? Maybe. Is it being away  from the city? Kinda. The bottom line is... It's The People That Will Surround Me The Next Few Days That Motivate My Trek Outa Da Bronx. Yes! It's All Of You!

Take into consideration the roller coaster we've been on the past couple days. I see nothing but strength, high moral character and love in all of you! Jamie, Shawn, Damon, it will be great to hug you... See You All Soon!

... mike ...  :archer:  ...

PS ... Izzy, please don't try to lift my wallet when I hug you, like ya did at Whittingham.  :rolleyes:
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline sweet old bill

• Trad Bowhunter
Have a great weekend. I hope the rabbits are out.
When does the season end ( March )? or Feb 28 ?
you should see how I use to shoot
Sand dune archers Myrtle beach SC
Senior archers of Oneonta NY

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©