3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Joan Leonard Memorial Bunny Hunt 2010(We Raised $6000) ( My Final THANKYOU!!!!)  (Read 30038 times)

Offline Huntrdfk

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
On my way out the door to bring the kids to school, then the truck is pointed west!!!!!! See you guys soon!  :archer:  

David
TGMM Family of The Bow
PBS Regular Member
Comptons

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
I'll be on the road in less than 24 hrs. This is going to be great.
Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Shawn, That's great. Glad pops ok.

Jamie I'm glad your'e coming.

Izz Hope your shoulder is feeling better.

Everyone, I hope your warmed up because these bunnies are going to be giving plenty of shots.  

My legs hope you like thorns  :help:  

Man, I am pumped.  This is going to be good!

See yall in he morning
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Im pumped like it was deer season  eve .Im gonna take a plethora of pictures, I always regret not havibg done so in past years.Matt, Im gonna have the little fella delivered in the afternoon.Mikey, consider your wallet lifted even though theres noting in it other than that old lamb skin wrapped in foil youve been saving ever since Woodstock.Charlie, the shoulder is good thanks.See you all there.

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
See you all tomorrow....
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Folks we have everything set-up and just a few things left to do.Please remember to park along road and airport driveway!! The grounds are a little soft! We are gonna go on a warm-up around 3pm. and we will report back on how we do. Don't worry we are hunting couple spots that we won't be hunting tomorow!! See you all soon!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Got my food stuff in order, got my raffle stuff in order,got my bows and arras in order, see ya in the AM!!!!!!!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline ScottV_7

• Trad Bowhunter
Brakes quit on the Jeep today. Borrowing a car and on the way though.  Looking forward to meeting you all in the morning!
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"  
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
On the road in 12 hours. Can't wait for the bunnies and the new friends to meet.

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Just waiting for Ron W. to get here!  I'll be looking out the window and checking in to see how the warm up went.  Probably wont sleep much tonight.

Do we need to display our back tags or just have hem with us?
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline LAR43

• Trad Bowhunter
Picking up the bagels at 0545 tomorrow AM then on the way.
Be there around 9:00
Cyclic,
Since I've been going we've never been checked but I'd say display 'em. There's a large crowd of guys walking around w/ archery gear & it's definitely attracts attention.

Larry
Age brings us the priceless gift of experience and knowledge. . . Priceless, but not free.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hey Charlie, you should display you tag, no point in asking for a problem. See you at 7:30....
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline Peter Smith

• Trad Bowhunter
REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER dont forget to pack your NYS back tag and small game license!
That was for me so "I" wouldnt forget either!
 ;)
See ya all there!

Pete
You get what you get.

Offline Trab

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm sure this has been posted more than once, but I didn't see it.... what time should I arrive at the house in Selkirk ?  Im driving up from Westchester County in the morning so I figure about 2 hours drive.

Thanks......
Trab
“The virtue lies In the struggle, not the prize”
Richard Monckton Milnes

Mark Trabakino
[email protected]
Stormville, New York

Offline Wapiti Chaser

• Trad Bowhunter
I get there about 9 and things are going well. About 1/2 of the guys are there by 9.
" Take a kid bowhunting"
New York Bowhunters BOD
PBS Member

Offline chanteyman

• Trad Bowhunter
I just finished baking a small mountain of cookies, I'll see you all in the morning.

Michael

Online woodchucker

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Just got done making a big pan of "woodchucker's chicken macaroni salad"  :scared:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only shoot WOOD arrows... My kid makes them, fast as I can break them!

There is a fine line between Hunting, & Sitting there looking Stupid...

May The Great Spirit Guide Your Arrows..... Happy Hunting!!!

Offline razorback

• Trad Bowhunter
Car is packed, chili/noodle dish is made, everything is set for an early departure. Guest just went to bed, so I can TRY to get some sleep and will see everyone in the morning. I can't wait to be a part of this.

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Just so you know, I finished my science project earlier(I made my wife's potato salad), and you all are my guinea pigs, so good luck!   :eek:
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Damon here warm up didn`t go so well we saw four or five bunnies and got two shots.on a good note it`s not where we will be hunting tomorrow. we also found out the property owners kids have been hunting the piece we hunted today and they took 25 the other day but other wise we are ready. You can get here as early as 7 am if you would like.See ya`ll tomorrow.
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©