INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Solana 2010  (Read 10568 times)

Offline Sharptop

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Solana 2010
« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »
Allan,

When they call me to build my new Shrew I hope you don't mind if I borrow your specs except I will go for 54".

Is your bow/arrow case the large arrow case I see on the 3 Rivers' website?

Offline DW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
Gregg, sounds like you had a great vacation. I recognize some of those stands......You gonna go back with us next year?
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline buckster

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2010, 09:54:00 PM »
Allan,

Another georgeous Shrew!  Congratulations buddy.
"Carpe Carp" ... Seize the fish.

Online Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »
Yes...Allan had arguably the prettiest bow in camp.....and that arrow holder/tube of his will hold twice as many arrows if you turn the other half the opposite way.

Also guys...there was talk about a hog hunt to me my Joel Smith...we've already got our license....so if we can get a cheap flight or you live close....we might put that together for this spring.

I'm going to call Joel now.
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »
Terry,

So now you tell me about turning half my arrows the other way!   :D  I actually knew that but for some reason didn't think of it in this application. Thanks for reminding me and for the statement about how pretty my bow is.

The hog hunt sounds good to me. Please let me know your thoughts on dates. I am going to do a two day school/hunt with Rick Welch in March near Abilene, TX, so I will get to use my Texas license again then too.

I learned a lot about Terry on our trip. Here is one small example. After the hunt we came back to Austin and Terry, Gregg, Boyd and I went out to dinner at the Austin Cattle Company steak house. Terry got the seared Ahi tuna appetizer and said it was the best he ever had. So next thing we know, he sends a $10 tip to the chef for raising the bar on his experience with a favored food item. The guy who was our waiter came back out and told Terry that the appetizer chef was a little foreign-born woman who was having trouble making ends meet and that she had never received a tip from a customer for anything and was bowled over by Terry's gesture. That tells you a lot about the kind of guy Terry is. He is caring and generous to a fault. And that story is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the good things I watched Terry do on this trip. Most people don't realize who we have heading up this group, and Terry doesn't ever talk about it.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©