3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New member  (Read 1191 times)

Offline mmgrode

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New member
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
Welcome Inge!!! I've heard the moose hunting is really good over there in Norway. Too bad there's no bowhunting. It sure does put things in perspective for me being in Ireland for the past couple months, makes a guy appreciate certain things, that's for sure. Enjoy the Gang. Cheers, Matt
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."  Aristotle

Offline Norwegian Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New member
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
Hello guys.
Sorry but i have bees busy at work!!
It is to bad that we cant hunt all the time,LOL LOL.
Bjorn: yes i hunt with a 70# Gighorn T/D, i am going to order a three stick tree stick from Acadian soon,
Dave: i am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Norway!!!
Yes i am sure that the Wikings also shot at animals and not only people!LOL.
There are a growing interest in Wiking history and were i live(Honefoss 80 km north of Oslo) they have rebuilt a Longhouse. It is a copy of the Wikinghouse that has been found at the same spot.
Tommy: i am glad that you have contact with your family in Bergen, from me it is 450 km to Bergen, it is a nice place but they have a lot of rain there!
And again to all of you guys: i am so glad that i found this place with so many friendly and helpful bowhunter friends!!
If you ever are going to Norway: i will try to help and meet ofcourse!!

Inge
If you are a bowhunter, you are my friend!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©