3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Fox High Sierra value  (Read 164 times)

Offline widow sax

• Trad Bowhunter
Fox High Sierra value
« on: January 07, 2010, 02:02:00 AM »
Hi guys I have a Fox High Sierra that I am thinking about selling and do not know what the value is and do not know how much to ask for it. The bow is 60" 50lb@28 excelent shape what do you think guys. Thanks for your input.   Widow

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Fox High Sierra value
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »
That is a tough question with todays economy,bows just are not selling.Unless it is a highly sought after bow or a real bargain,I would say $350 to $450.Thats a guess from what I've seen in classified adds,maybe more?

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »
I had an absolutely beautiful one that I sold a couple of years ago.  If I remember correctly I got something like $525 for it?  Don't remember for sure, but I know it wasn't any less than that.  The used market has sure not been as strong since then though, so John may be right.  

The High Sierra is a great bow, and one of the best values around IMO.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
The Fox is a great recurve and very popular here in the West since they are made in Oregon. Bowyer Ron King is still making them and fantastic to deal with.  

If in great condition and a popular weight like yours, JRY309 is correct with his $350-450 estimate.

Post some pics with the sale ad and it will probably go quickly since they do not show up in the classifieds too often.
Lon Scott

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©