3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Domestic Dispute  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Hawkeye

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Domestic Dispute
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
Lowebow,

If your back is too sore to sell your BODY (makes me wonder about your market value anyway...) to "half attractive women," maybe you could raise the cash for granite et. al. by selling BODY PARTS to 'em.    :eek:  

There's value in "recycling," and you really need the Morrison more than a crummy ol' kidney anyway, don't you????   :saywhat:
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."  Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »
Originally posted by kybowman:
TJ,
you are an absolute disgrace to all respectable kentuckians!!!  Any self respecting hillbilly knows you are supposed to grease the wheel "BEFORE" it starts squeeking!!! 8^)  Now LOWEBOW and I will "hide" all those problem bows for you til she gets over it. ok?
Come on now David it's not like I asked her before I bought, give me a little credit. I may have lost some husband of the year points but that will be offset by the increase on my "MAN" card.
www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline kybowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »
No TJ,
      You are supposed to put her in a state of complete bliss "before" you do the deed.  8^)

Offline dragon rider

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
KYBowman is right.  You have to build up the credits before you start withdrawing them.  Otherwise you wind up paying interest on the overdraft - in this case a refrigerator.
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons; people are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2010, 12:00:00 PM »
Hahaha, I appreciate the help. I'll give the Bliss deal a go. Oh yeah after 19 years you are gonna have to p.m. me and let me know what that entails in today's society...or maybe I don't wanna know.

Here is the bow that started all this by the way. I hope she's worth it (the bow that is).

www.zipperbows.com
The fulfillment of your hunt is determined by the amount of effort you put into it  >>>---->

Offline kbetts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2010, 01:14:00 PM »
She's definitely sexy.
"The overhead view is of me in a maze...you see what I'm hunting a few steps away."  Phish

Offline Corn Stalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
Great, my first year in traditional archery and now I am going to get divorced too. Where's my checkbook.  :)  Beautiful bow!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Offline kybowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2010, 02:00:00 PM »
I totally understand now. A bow this pretty would make any "normal" kentuckian do some irrational things!!!!!!  8^) Nice lines!! Shoots as good as she looks I hope.

Offline LoweBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2010, 02:50:00 PM »
I wouldn't get too used to her...she prob won't be around long if I know you....the bow either..  :knothead:  

I'd sleep w/ her, carress her sexy lines, and tell her how much I love her....the bow....

Alas...I'm sure I'll never know as I can't afford her.....both...
Backwater Bowfishing Pro Staff.
MossyOak Pro Staff.
They can have my bow when it's pried from my cold dead fingers.

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2010, 03:13:00 PM »
LOL, I'm not telling her you called dibs Mike, she's sure to leave me then.

As far as the bow. I could foresee it in your future. Maybe we could work out a bow/wife swap deal. As you know they are both very good cooks and take good care of us. I think you will still have to come up with some money to offset the bow though.
www.zipperbows.com

Offline ShooterF150

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2010, 03:42:00 PM »
you should tell your wife, like I tell my wife, that it is a present for her.

Offline jomama

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
theres lots of single woman out there.

Offline A.S.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »
Tom, you need to go back an re-read my signature line. Letting the wife get the money order is where you went terribly, terribly wrong!!   :biglaugh:

Just think how much more productive all these guys could have been at work today if you had just followed my simple, step by step instruction for being a true bow addict!!

Offline KentuckyTJ

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2010, 07:27:00 PM »
LOL, no worries there Allen, when I die all my buddy's will be here telling my wife I paid $100 for that morrison and $75 for the Schafer and so forth and so on and then they will offer her what I paid.   :help:
www.zipperbows.com

Offline Froggy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »
I got three places I keep my bows Tom. Move them around every so often rack to rack. Always move new ones in while shes either not home, asleep or in the shower. Never Never admit to buying, only trading...... Good Luck !!. Got a spare bed in Georgia if you ever need it. LOL.

Lanier
TGMM  >>>>---------> Family of the bow

Offline ilarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »
Hey matter of fact,,,,I need someone to email me saying that I won a bow on here!!!!!

I bought a bear kodiak magnum in 45# last week and the wife doesn't even know its coming. I was going to tell here I won it off of here.

Can someone help me out,,,,lol!

No Joke!
Brent Wolber
IBEP Instructor
I live for ARCHERY!

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
PM me your # and what time / date she will be home. Us bowaholic got to stick together...  :D
Fatherhood is the greatest adventure a man can ever take.

Offline bartcanoe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »
You just need to know someone with a more expensive hobby.  Find a Harley rider.

Any time I want to buy bowhunting stuff or canoeing stuff (my other hobby), I remind her of the cost of Harley like a friend of ours has.  It'd take a lot of bows and boats to equal 20K.
Dave

US Army Retired (1984-2013)
Job 42:1-6

Offline Highlandwarrior

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2010, 10:02:00 PM »
Sad part is(or maybe I'm just jealous and its actually cool) there are some guys on here that actually top that 20k with bows alone!  :saywhat:

Offline Bill Tell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by 1/4 away:
TJ, Next time you buy a bow ( and there will be a next time) let me know before you tell her and I'll send you an email saying you won a bow in a raffle.    :bigsmyl:  
You could sell this service.  You could be a sponsor.
"I'm going to find my direction magnetically. " Eddie Vedder

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©