3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A Big Aussie "Thank You!" for Positive Classifieds Experiences!  (Read 370 times)

Offline Benny Nganabbarru

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
A Big Aussie "Thank You!" for Positive Classifieds Experiences!
« on: January 12, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
G'day All,

Today in the mail was a beaut little Grayling K-Mag. It's the fourth bow I've had the pleasure of buying from the classifieds here at TradGang, and the experience has been superb each and every time. Today's K-Mag came from Bill "Michigan Bill" Norman in Texas, and between the two of us, we couldn't figure-out how to ship the bow here. So I asked for help from Steve "Bearbowman" Smith up in Michigan, and Bill was able to send it up to him, and Steve shipped it out to me. So it was quite a run-around, but these two top-notch gentlemen were only too happy to help me out.

A month or two back, I had the pleasure of buying a great little Kodiak Hunter from Bill Sant in Alaska, and he also went to the trouble of figuring-out how to get the bow here, and a marvellous bow it is, too!

Prior to that, I bought my first Bear bow, another little K-Mag, off of "Bearbowman" Steve, one or two years ago, now. This particular little bow has really given the kids in my class a kick, and has helped spark the traditional bowhunting fire in one lad in particular.

And my very first TradGang bow was a BW SA3 from the late Don Collinsworth of Alaska.

So, I'm just very grateful to the fellows I've had the pleasure of buying bows from here. They are all superb gentlemen. Thank you all, Don, Bill, Bill and Steve!

Cheers,

Ben
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Online sagebrush

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A Big Aussie "Thank You!" for Positive Classifieds Experiences!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »
I've had great success with every deal I have made on here also.Gary

Offline Shinken

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 09:38:00 PM »
I also have been blessed with many positive transactions with Trad Gangers.

This site represents a highly unique community in today's world - thanks to the positive use of technology!

Shoot straight, David Camp
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Offline pcappy08

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 10:47:00 PM »
just bought my first classifieds bow this week, shipping tomorrow, floodman was a pleasure to deal with and speak to on the phone.  cant say enough about this group!     :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Great Northern Super Ghost
56" 60lbs @ 29"
Morrison Cheyenne
62lbs @ 29"

Offline far rider

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 11:34:00 PM »
no bad luck with any trad archer thus far, as I knock on wood! Bought bows, arrows, strings, and many, many accessories from this classified as well as others.

Here's to hoping the trend continues in 2010!  :coffee:
Noli rogare pro onia pauciora, rogate pro scapulas latiores.

I go afield with bent wood, stick and string in search of serenity  through my primal quest.

Venatôr

Offline fixer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »
I have had noting but good transactions on TRAD and am glad your's have been good also. Thanks for the feed back from across the pond!! Have a great New Year and enjoy your Bow.

Offline cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »
I have taken many bows here on TG and I have always met some really nice gentlemen,I am sure that simpaty and frienship was in the deal too.As always sayed some of the best mankind have here their pasture.
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©