3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: "Hunt of A Lifetime" Charity Donations  (Read 227 times)

Offline Joey Doidge

• Trad Bowhunter
"Hunt of A Lifetime" Charity Donations
« on: January 23, 2010, 10:53:00 PM »
Every year their is a traditional archery shoot held in April at the Chamberlin Ranch in California. This shoot is one of the largest, if not the largest, traditional shoot in California and considered by many to be the funnest shoot. More important than size or quality is that all the proceeds from the shoot go to the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation. For those of you who dont know the Hunt of a Lifetime foundation gives terminally ill children the only chance that they will have to go on a hunt, many of us being hunters can understand the profound effect this has on these children. Organizations such as this are the pinacle of charity for not only archery, but all outdoor sports. The largest financial contributor to the Chamberlin shoot's donation to Hunt of a Lifetime come from proceeds from the raffle.

I realize that times have rarely been tougher for many of us, but it is even  rarer to have the opputunity to be able to help such a worthy and relevant cause. Which is why im bringing this to the attention of any sponsors at this website, or anyone who wants to make a differnce. If you are interested in making any donation to the shoot please personal message me, or email me at [email protected].

This would also be a great advertisement tool as their are usually close to three hundred shooters from multiple states that attend the shoot. And I will personally guarantee that any business cards or anything promotional will be handed out.

Many of us share the belief that one of the greatest and proudest aspects of traditional archery is our capacity for charity. Thank you for your time, and even if you cannot make a donation yourself passing the word on is just as appreciated. For information on the shoot visit  www.tbcarchery.com

-Joe

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: "Hunt of A Lifetime" Charity Donations
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »
email sent Joey
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Joey Doidge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 12:46:00 PM »
Thank you very much for your support steadman.

Offline wtpops

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »
I attend this shoot. I am one of the guys that help out by buying raffle tickets. It is one of the finest shoots at one of the most beautiful places and for a great cause. Kudos to all you sponsors that can help out in these hard times and to all that have never been, show up and have a blast you wont regret it, every raffle ticket sold helps a child to go on their dream hunt.
TGMM Family of the Bow
"OVERTHINKING" The art of creating problems that weren't even there!

Offline Joey Doidge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »
It really is a fantastic shoot, put on by even better people.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©