3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Waiting...  (Read 219 times)

Offline SkottyBoy

• Trad Bowhunter
Waiting...
« on: January 24, 2010, 05:11:00 PM »
I recently purchased a black Swan take down recurve off a fellow member and the waiting is tough. He is in the process of moving into a new home and he lost my address which is making the wait longer. Ugg!!!! In the meantime I have received my arrows, beman mfx classics.  I will hopefully be using 200 grain up front with another 100 grains inside the shaft with 5 inch left wing feathers. I sold my old 4 wheeler I never use and really made a comitment to traditional archery. I also have a bears paw fletching jig and safari tuff quiver ordered.
I have dabbeld in traditional archery only, having owned a hoyt gamemaster ii and a thunderstick iii. But never devoted enough time to practice.  I have been hunting with compounds for 12 years and have taken a few whitetails in northeast Arkansas. I love bow hunting but something about traditional archery has got hold on me and will not let go.

I am hoping to contribute to this site more as I have been an avid reader for some time.
>>>------Scott------->

Offline sleepyhollow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Waiting...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:00:00 PM »
waiting is the hardest part, good luck with your new bow, I like the looks of the black swans myself

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
It sounds like you are headed in the right direction with all your new equipment.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline SkottyBoy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 09:17:00 PM »
I sure hope I am headed in the right direction.  Just need to gather all my new equipment under one roof and get started.  I have learned alot reading posts on this and other sights as well as some articles by bowyers and shooters alike.  I love some of the traditional publications.  Traditional archers seem to have their heads screwed on straight!
>>>------Scott------->

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »
The waiting was my fault not Donalds and I am so sorry- I thought I had it all ready to go and I had it boxed up and then could not find your address.  We had a holiday on that Monday and then I had the flu and couldn't leave the house for 3 days all while Donald was gone.... so it was my fault you had to wait and I am so sorry...
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©