3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2010 Professional Bowhunters Society Biennial Gathering-Nashville- March 25-28  (Read 550 times)

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
Please join us for the PBS Banquet which will be held at the The Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee on March 25 through March 28, 2010.

Here is a list of confirmed seminars to pique your interest:

Hunting Mule Deer

Norm Johnson and Jim Akenson

Women as Bowhunters Panel Discussion

Krista Holbrook, Amy Joslyn and

Holly Akenson

Turkey Hunting, A-Z

Joey Buchanan

The Solo Spirit

Mike Mitten

Bowhunting with the Thompson Brothers

Cliff Huntington

Line Dancing

Vikki Robertson

Hunting Bison

Nathan Andersohn

How to Use Map, Compass and GPS

Dave Doran

And here is the ticket order form for all the events:

And all this information and more can be found at:

http://www.probowsociety.org/2010.html

Offline John3

• Trad Bowhunter
Superb post Steve...

See you in Nashville.
"There is no excellence in Archery without great labor".  Maurice Thompson 1879

Professional Bowhunters Society--Regular Member
United Bowhunters of Missouri
Compton Life Member #333

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
My wife is looking forward to the line dancing...

I figured that other thread was getting very long and it would be good to have one with all the info on the front page.

The PBS Gathering is the only thing other than actually hunting I don't mind using vacation time for.  Looking very much forward to it.

Offline snag

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Man, I sure wish I could swing this Steve. It will be an outstanding together! It'll have to be the next one for me.
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Offline Steve H.

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
I think that is the earlier version.  There has been added even more seminars since that time.  Check the one with the schedule of times.

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
Point me in the right direction, I'll be happy to get the latest and greatest up top.  I got that list from the website and figured that would be the most updated version of seminar speakers.

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
Steve where did you find the ticket info?  I've looked on the website and haven't found them or I'm just that computer illiterate.

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
I scanned the ticket info from the dust cover of the latest magazine.  I've not seen it on the website, but I bet if you call the home office at 704-664-2534 they can hook you up.

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you very much, booked a room, now I just need to get tickets.  Hope to see you this weekend, has I've great things about you from others.

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Getting the ticket order form onto our website is "in progress", and we apologize for any inconvenience in not having it there previously.  The info has been in the magazine for at least two issues, and yes, you can call the PBS Office for any information or to order tickets by phone.  Thanks for posting this, Steve.  Looking forward to seeing a bunch of great folks there!

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to meeting alot of wonderful people at the gathering.

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
The PBS Banquet ticket order form/registration is now on the PBS website.  www.probowsociety.org  and click on the PBS Gatherings button.  Sorry for the delay.

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
Yes sir, I've had my room since the day the hotel was announced and my Full Draw tickets since before the "early bird" deadline.  Looking forward to the Gathering and THEN turkey hunting!

Offline Steve H.

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
Kev:  Can you send Steve O. a copy of the updated seminar schedule....

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
Light it up Mr. Prezident...

I understand there may be a big time brown bear seminar???

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
H, I don't know how to do that.  Perhaps O can scan it from the last magazine?  It is in there.  I don't have an electronic copy of it, and wouldn't know how to figure it out even if I did.  
O, why yes, there will be a bowhunting for brown bears seminar by H.  That will be really cool!  
O, perhaps you could email the PBS office to see if somehow they have the updated seminar list?  
Looking forward to seeing both of you in Nashville!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Check out the "Let's see your PBS Banquet donations" thread.  Some absolutely beautiful stuff is going to be there.  Don't miss out!

Offline NDTerminator

• Trad Bowhunter
Hot tip: If Here Come The Mummies is playing somewhere when you are in Nashville, catch them.
You won't be sorry!!!
"As Trad as I wanna be"

"It's all just archery, and all archery is good"

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
What do they play, Jon?

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Also scheduled for the PBS banquet: national recording artist and fellow Tradganger Chad Slagle will be entertaining us on Thursday evening for the PBS BBQ!  Looking forward to it, thanks, Chad!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©