3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: More hog ?s  (Read 135 times)

Offline Corn Stalker

• Trad Bowhunter
More hog ?s
« on: January 30, 2010, 05:45:00 PM »
Okay so I found a spot to hog "hunt" here in Michigan. I say "hunt" because according to the DNR we aren't allowed to actually hunt them, but if we are out in pursuit of another game animal and we see one then.....I figure rabbits are game animals that I shoot with a BH.  
 My first question is do any of you spot and stalk these things or should I be in a tree stand?
 Any suggestions on what kind of sign I am looking for?
 Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Offline suhshine727

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: More hog ?s
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »
there is a lot of ways to hunt them just like deer if i was just starting out i would use bait corn with deisel fuel on it so deer and coon will not eat it there is a few outher way to bait them post hole full of corn bucket with holes drilled in it so then have to roll it to get corn out i like post hole the best  you are in for a lot of fun   as far as sign goes you will know when you find them
sunshine727

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »
Spot and stalk.

Offline sleepingbear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 10:00:00 PM »
Diesel Fuel?  I don't think I would want to eat pig that ate diesel corn.  Spot and stalk traditional.  Gets the blood pumping.  My opinion

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©