3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Black Widow PCH  (Read 476 times)

Offline kat

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Black Widow PCH
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 11:08:00 AM »
Jerry-
Their prices are all there. Just go to their web site.  They give base prices for every model, and if you go to the order form, all the options are listed at their prices.
I don't think they are worried about scaring people away.
Ken Thornhill

Offline BowTopps

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 01:32:00 PM »
Mike (Morning Star) - Thanks for the compliment. I did spend a lot of time with Toby getting this laid out just like I wanted.

Jerry - Kat is correct, all the prices are on their website and if you call them they will send you a 2010 catalog free that has all the deails in it as well. I know the blackwidow boys very well and they are honestly not tring to hide anything. They are top notch honest folks I guarantee it.

All - Sorry to keep rubbing it in! :0)  You know you want one so sell one of those other widows and take the plunge (if you can). I am sure you would be happy with the PCH.

Thanks - Doug

Offline xtrema312

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by Jerry Wald:
How much was yours Doug?

I wish they would post some base prices on their site - I guess they are afraid of scaring ppl away?

Jer Bear
They do show them.  I can't see them at work, but I can at home.  Some kind of block or something.  Try changing your settings to see.  PCH II or III $980, V 1,100, X 1,180.
1 Timothy 4:4(NKJV)
For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving.

Firefly Long Bow  James 4:14
60" MOAB 54@29 James 1:17

Michigan Longbow Association

Offline Jerry Wald

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »
I was being facitious (hopefully that's how you spell it). I was going to phone them tomorrow.

Would be nice to see some other custom wood ones, but being so new it will be awhile really like the one posted here already.....

Jer Bear

Offline Nick559

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 12:21:00 AM »
Great looking bow.  Anyone wanting to sell what they have now for one of these please let me know.  I'm looking for a Widow takedown around 42 to 50# @ 29 or 30" or close to it.

Thanks

Offline mooseman76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
Here are some pics of wapitimike1's bow.  I like the green, looks good with the skins...Mike

Offline Cmane07

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 07:58:00 PM »
Haven't ever seen a widow quite like that! I like it
Caleb Hinton

58" PA-X cocobolo 50lbs @28"
"Luck favors preparation"

Offline Jerry Wald

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 09:04:00 PM »
Got the prices now thanks....wouldn't show up before though.

Have to talk with them tomorrow and see what I can do..hate to buy a bow I haven't had a chance to shoot esp with all the different types of grips.

hope they will let me test drive one....seems I always have to buy them sight unseen so I rely heavily on you guys for reports.

Have my new 56" ACS paid for and waiting until they can get her worked out and then we start figuring the details (woods - riser - grip)etc.

I have the money for a PCHX just need to know what to do...then I am set....longbow and recurve

Jer Bear

Offline Wannabe1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • TGMM Family of the Bow
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 09:54:00 PM »
Got me a PCH III on order also. Just counting down the weeks. She's gonna be 58", 50# @ 29".
Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia and IOF Veteran
"The Mountains are calling and, I must go!" John Muir

Offline wapitimike1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 05:28:00 AM »
I called the folks at Widow to thank them for doing such a bang up job. The bow shoots great and the grip fits perfect.
I only had some thicker leather so I had some issues stiching it on. I like checkered grips to keep your hand from slipping. I guess leathers the next best thing.
I like the PCH for Widows inherent extra weight in hand. I like the extra mass for stability when I shoot.
Thanks for posting the pics Mooseman!!

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »
That's cool moose!!!...Who did the leather grip?

Also, I'm gonna bring up the other PCH thread...would you mind adding your pics to it???...there's more pics on that thread and I'd like to get yours added to it.

Thanks,

T
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©