3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: KME Showstoppers at Harrisburg  (Read 525 times)

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
KME Showstoppers at Harrisburg
« on: February 10, 2010, 08:13:00 AM »
Hello all.   This is Jake.The KME Gang is in Harrisburg all week for the Eastern Sports Show.  We have been overwhelmed with the results of our NEW KME stones. The coarse stone has performed beyond our expectations for setting bevels on 2 blades and 3 blades both.  The response we are getting at the booth has been very encouraging.  I don't believe you even need the fine stone but it does provide the finishing touches.   I  will be doing a demo when we get back.  The weather has been a bit on the rough side but we are making it.  Hope some of you can make it out before it's over.  Stop on by the booth.
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: KME Showstoppers at Harrisburg
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 10:18:00 AM »
Snoooooooooowwwwwwww   !!!!!!

OK, i feel better that i got that off my mind.

Its killin me.  I am snowed in here in Northern Virginia and I have decided I will snow shoe to Harrisburg if necessary by Saturday.  Safe me a shapening kit.

Jack
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline LV2HUNT

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »
Same boat as Jack. Anybody actually showing up there at the show? Miserable conditions for the whole week. If I cannot make it up there I would like to see (video) somebody finish off the back side of a single bevel. I have heard people say you knock the bur off with cardboard? Does that mean you just stroke the back side on cardboard a couple of times? I will also be picking up a broadhead kit one way or another.

Frank

Offline Stinger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »
I'm in the same predicament as Jack and Frank.  I was planning on going last weekend, but the 26 inches of snow we got kept me busy shoveling.  The additional 10 we are getting right now isn't helping.  I was definitely planning on stopping by the both and making a purchase or three.  I still plan on coming this coming Saturday if the roads are passable.

Offline JJ1956

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »
I hope to make it Sunday

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 03:04:00 PM »
Hey guys. This is Jake.  We got kicked out of the show today.  Be back tomorrow.  Hopefully the weekend will be better.
“We choose to do these things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard” — JFK

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »
Hey Jake & Ron
GREAT spending time with you. And also a BIG THANK YOU   :thumbsup:  For all your help. It is greatly appreciated.

DEADHEAD Mike      :thumbsup:
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 05:06:00 PM »
Mike,  nice meeting you.  Thanks for stopping by the booth.  Jake

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 08:30:00 PM »
Jake,
A pleasure meeting you also.
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline COOCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »
Yea Jake and  Ron are a great bunch of guys.I'm sitting in the 6700 isle using the new knife sharpener this thing is awsome.Y'all come on over and say howdy Timberline Outfitters NM AZ, the weather will be fine the rest of the week.I,ve got to get back over there and pick up the new stones.I'll see you guys before it's over.
Jeff Couture

Offline Rob DiStefano

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
    • Cavalier Pickups
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 01:26:00 PM »
jake, what's this new coarse stone?  is it on yer website?
IAM ~ The only government I trust is my .45-70 ... and my 1911.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
Rob,

I don't think it's on the site yet... but it's pretty sexy reddish thing...

Ron,
What a hoot to mess with your mind for 15 min while you tried to figure out who was messin with ya!   :knothead:    :rolleyes:    :D

Jake,

Good to meet you, too.

These guys had enough knives lying around to make a H-burg street gang just green w/ envy! Nice collection, guys!

Can't wait to check with Carl this weekend to see if he gets to play with his 2 new red stones!

Sorry for the loss of a day, but bet you enjoyed a break from the long hours and crappy food!  :)
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 09:43:00 PM »
Hey all this is Jake. Wow what a day. Doc it was a pleasure meeting you as well. I thought you moustache would be bigger. Terry the new KME stones will be on the site after we get back...as well As the Muzzy Jaws for the BH sharpener. Cooch we need some fresh steel. You got any or are you gonna sharpen all them fancy knives by yourself?  I'm gonna try to make it over tomorrow before we open. Anyone that stops by make sure to say Hey!  Gotta go put some Rogaine on my arms...Later

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »
34 Hours, 56 Minutes and I will be there.  Not that i am counting or anything.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 07:26:00 AM »
Anyone thinking of coming should head out.  The weather is supposed to be great and I know that several vendors are making deals because of the low turnout from the weather.  Watch here on Tradgang and on the website next week.  When we get back we'll post some pics of the "new" stuff Ron has been working on.  Jake

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
16 hours and 10 minutes.  I will be there when the doors open.

No, not at all, I am not obsessing !
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline widow sax

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 08:28:00 PM »
Went to the show on thursday stoped by KME booth great bunch of guys had to check and see what all the talk was about ended up buying a broadhead sharpner and a fine stone. Thanks for the demo and help sharpster.  Widow

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 10:43:00 PM »
Went to the show today with Raineman. Sat thru the demo and purchased both the knife aharpener and the broadhead sharpener. Set me back a few bucks - but I look forward to having sharper knives and broadheads from now on.

Offline Sharpster

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »
Hey all. What a day. Thanks to all that came by the booth. Met a bunch of great guys and gals today. I don't want to leave anyone out so I will just say thanx to you all. Shared a bunch of laughs and stories today as well as some secrets....don't you guys tell. Tomorrow should be even busier. See y'all then. Jake

www.kmesharp.com

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 11:06:00 PM »
Man, i knew i should have taken the day off.  OK, 10 hrs 5 min to go.  Oh shoot, i might as well leave now to start the drive.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©