3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anyone have a Dwyer Basket Quiver?  (Read 312 times)

Offline DaleinOhio

• Trad Bowhunter
Anyone have a Dwyer Basket Quiver?
« on: February 13, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »
I'm looking to get a back quiver and REALLY like the look of these.  I thought I would ask if any of you have experience with one and what you thought.  Thanks for any info you can give me!
"So much do the savages esteem the wood of this tree for the purpose of making their bows, that they travel many hundred miles in quest of it."  -- Meriweather Lewis' description of the Osage Orange tree in a letter sent to Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Jason Kendall

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone have a Dwyer Basket Quiver?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »
I have one, I bought it for my wife, it's a really nice light weight quiver that does what it's designed for. I still prefer bow or side quivers though.

Offline DaleinOhio

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »
Thanks, Jason!  I really just want it for target shooting and some rabbit chasing/stump shooting.  Sounds like it's perfect for these things.
"So much do the savages esteem the wood of this tree for the purpose of making their bows, that they travel many hundred miles in quest of it."  -- Meriweather Lewis' description of the Osage Orange tree in a letter sent to Thomas Jefferson.

Offline joevan125

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »
I just sold mine because as a back quiver the arrows fall out evertime you bend over.

They are great for side quivers but i wanted something that would hold my arrows tighter.
Joe Van Kilpatrick

Offline Jason Kendall

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
They are perfect for that Dale, my wifes has Judo's in it right now from the last time I went bunny hunting.

Offline lbows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 08:54:00 PM »
I have one, there really nice in the summer on hot days I think there cooler than a leather back quiver.

Offline gregg dudley

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »
I have one and both of my kids have them.  I love mine!  It is without a doubt my favorite 3D shoot and backyard target quiver.

To solve Joe's problem all you do is slide the quiver down under your arm where the bottom of the quiver points slightly forward when you are bending down or crawling through the brush.
MOLON LABE

Traditional Bowhunters Of Florida
Come shoot with us!

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
I've got one too. Beautifully made high quality quiver and Sue is as good as they come!  It will fill your needs nicely.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©