3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Supernatural experience  (Read 20424 times)

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Supernatural experience
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »
Brian Krebs, There was an article in trad bowhunter mag called hunters intuition.Indians used to teach intuition.Some peaple have it more than others.It is something that we are born with but it must be used or we loose it.

Offline Longbow Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »
I seem to have what Brian Kreb has but I usally don't know whats going to happen just know somthing is I have stoped many of times while doing somthing and just walk out.Somthing happend recently I guess you can call it supernatural I was not in the woods but in my house I had just gotten a hip quiver and was running around the house lookin for loose arrows to put in it so I found some was going to put them in the quiver witch was up against a window and it looked like someone foged up the window and put three perfect crosses in it.A day before that a good friend of my mom's from work Died in a car wreck.
Death Before Dinner.  God is my camera man.   I Love Motorcycles and I Love Bow Hunting But I don't Mix The two I don't put wheels on my Bows

Offline Brian Krebs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
Kill shot- that makes me feel connected. What issue of trad bowhunter was it??
THE VOICES HAVEN'T BOTHERED ME SINCE I STARTED POKING THEM WITH A Q-TIP.

Offline George Metz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »
Great stories. Had one really strange incident in the 80's that I could never figure out. Was rifle hunting in the noxubee river bottoms of Mississippi. These are really big hardwoods and visibility was real good between the trunks, out to 100 - 150 yards all around. Saw something coming straight towards me from a ways off and watched. Kept coming right at me and saw it was a coyote. At about 10 yards I fired. It vanished. Never saw it run away. No hide, no hair, no nothing! Almost as if the ground just swallowed him up.
"one's belief is not required to validate the truth."

Offline poison arrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2010, 07:46:00 PM »
My Fathers Uncle, whom I am named after was part of supernatural history. My Grandfather,whom I never met, and my Granduncle I guess you would call him bowhunted often. They also searched and found many native arrowheads which now belong to me. So getting back to the events. In those day there was trouble in the woods of Jersey. They and others had come across mauled remains of all sorts of animal life. The towns people were being harrassed by a manlike beast and were downright scared. Just like a Frankenstein movie the towns folk all prepared torches and readied arms and pitchforks. They all went into the woods with torches searching for the Jersey Devil. This is true and I share it partly because I can not get the nerve to share something that happened to me last year. I am worried someone will say I am insane and have only shared it with my Father. His reply was to tell no one else as well because they would say the same thing. I am nuts.

Offline ksbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »
poison arrow, you can't stop there!We're all brothers of the bow so, you can share with us just like you did with your dad.  Ben
I would've taken better care of myself,if I'd known I was gonna live this long!

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »
Brian Krebs, I don't remember.It was not that long ago so maybe someone out there can help.I looked for the magazine but don't have it.All I have is the last two issues.I tend to give stuff like that away to peaple who aint feeling to rich.

Offline beaver#1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »
poison you are carzy for not telling us.  i shared mine about my dinky red light. c'mon
have i not commanded you? be strong and of good courage;be not afraid or discouraged:for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go. joshua 1:9

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »
They thought Columbus was crazy when he said the world was round.

Offline ScottV_7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
C'mon poison arrow...let's hear it.  Who cares if people think you're crazy anyway?
JK Traditions Kanati 48#@28"  
Fedora 560 52" 44#@26"

"Skin that one pilgrim, and I'll bring ya another!"

Offline K. Mogensen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »
People think I'm crazy sometimes, come on...

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »
Lots of peaple think I'm crazy,but only a few can actually prove it.

Offline Longbow Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »
You can tell us poison arrow what happens on tradgang stays on tradgang were all brother's here   ;)   .
Death Before Dinner.  God is my camera man.   I Love Motorcycles and I Love Bow Hunting But I don't Mix The two I don't put wheels on my Bows

Offline Longbow Jake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2010, 09:06:00 PM »
No one is going to send you to the loonybeen  :D  .

Offline kestimator

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2010, 09:39:00 PM »
I almost always feel closer to God and some sense of acceptance to what is and will be when I'm out hunting or fishing  :)   Does this count?  :)
Have a nice day!
Kevin

Offline poison arrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
Well here goes. I am not really connected to anyone here so I do not think it will come back to me unless you guys pick on me about it. I took the truck to the Picayun Strand to do some bowfishing. I love bowfishing. I drove deep into the wilderness because I was heading for a canal I knew was teaming with fish. I crossed the old dilapidated bridge and parked the truck and made my way to the stretch of canal. This part of Florida is what you call pine flats and the water is running swiftly and cool and clear. Contrary to what some people think of as a swamp. I was making my way up the canal on the bank and was following a narrow game trail that zigged and zagged into the woods and back to the canal again. I was scanning the water and the surroundings when I saw something move in the woods. My mind registered the color of flesh. I did not stop walking but continued to look in that direction into the pines. Then I saw him. I swear guys please don't make fun of me I know what I saw. He was looking right at me. He had a very very sad face. My whole body went cold from head to toe. He continued to walk away from me going behind the pines he past and putting his hand on each one and kind of resting his hand on them as he past. I was stopped in my tracks at this point. He walked behind a dense palmetto patch and I never saw him again. After I gathered myself I went to where I saw him and followed his tracks untill I could not find his prints anymore. It was all twigs and palm fronds. He had a bald top of head with curly dark hair on the sides. There was a cloth type band around his head. Thick eyebrows and a medium long black beard. The beard was kind of short and stumpy looking not long and flowing. He was bear chested with a leather strap diagonal across his chest with a buckle it looked to be part of some kind of bag on his far facing hip. His pecks were quite hairy and his belly was too. He had huge haunches or hinds. Like a very fat lady would have. They were very big hips with a big but. Around his waist he had a sort of leather loincloth. There was long curly jet black hair all over this area. Thick dark and curly like a buffalo. His legs were not like ours they were like a four legged animals rear legs. He walked very differently his head along with his body went up and down strangely. The way he looked at me. He would meet my gaze look me right in the eye then look down then infront of him. He would reach a tree put his hand on it and look at me before he went behind it. I can not stress how somber and sad his face was. I stood there for a few. I dissmised it even rubed my eyes. I thought that was just hollywood but I rubbed my eyes more than once. I remember shouting NOOOOOOoo  Noooooo. I looked around the woods looking for anything. I went and followed his tracks in the dirt from the bank to the dense foilage. They were that of a large deers tracks. I was very sick feeling and did not want to be anywhere but in my house. In a sick feeling way I got in my truck and drove out of the strand. I kept thinking of what I saw. As the days went on I ended up feeling very very sad for the creature. I do not know for sure I did not see a deer and my brain just made it look like. I am a Christian and just do not know where this fits. I can't believe I just posted this either. I am going to hit add reply and just be done withit but I know it will come back to haunt me. I feel a little ill again about it. Laugh it up!

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
kestimater, yes that counts.thats the good side of supernatural.

Offline K. Mogensen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
I don't see what anybody would give you a hard time about. It's another supernatural experience, just as the thread title says. Wonder what the creature was...

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »
Poison arrow,when you enter the tradgang website you will notice that it says "expect to be respected"

Offline beaver#1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2010, 10:09:00 PM »
i aint laughing. ever been back?
have i not commanded you? be strong and of good courage;be not afraid or discouraged:for the Lord your God is with you where ever you go. joshua 1:9

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©